All you need to know about QuickBooks Tool Hub and how you can resolve common problems and errors with this tool:
QuickBooks accounting software has taken an upper hand in the market, but the fact that it is prone to certain errors can’t be denied. With errors, solutions come hand in hand, as Intuit, the developer of QuickBooks offer countless tools that help us to get rid of the errors as quick as they are encountered. The list of tools offered by Intuit is huge which includes:
- QuickBooks file doctor tool
- QuickBooks install diagnostic tool
- PDF repair tool etc.
- QuickBooks connection diagnostic tool
- QuickBooks re-image repair tool
And the newly introduced QuickBooks Tool Hub!
Being true to its name, QuickBooks Tool hub is a one stop solution for all errors, as it is a collection of all QuickBooks tools in one application. There are multiple facts related to QuickBooks tool hub, which we will be discussing later in this post. Thus, to know more, make sure to stay tuned with this article till the end. You can also reach out to our accounting experts using our dedicated customer support line i.e., 1-800-761-1787, and our certified team will provide you with the relevant information. Thus, call us anytime and we will be happy to help you.
You may also read: How to Repair or Uninstall QuickBooks Desktop 2022?
What is QuickBooks tool hub program?
QuickBooks Tool hub is recently introduced by Intuit. It is a multi-functional asset, where users can avail the features of tools like File Doctor, QuickBooks Refresher, Condense Data tool, PDF and print repair tool, Install diagnostic tool, connection diagnostic tool, and a lot more.
In simple words, QuickBooks Tool Hub is compilation of all tools that are used by users to get rid of various minor and major QuickBooks related issues. Earlier, users encountered a plenty of issues in downloading multiple tools to fix different-different errors in QuickBooks, but now Tool hub program will resolve all their issues. So, the need for downloading and installing multiple tools has been vanished with the introduction of tool hub program. It is basically not a tool, rather you need to pay to subscribe to it. You will have to download it from the official website of Intuit. The tool hub will fix all the common errors, to use it you need to have windows 10 (64 bit) on the PC. For this:
- You need to close your QuickBooks desktop.
- And then, download the latest version of QuickBooks tool hub Version (18.104.22.168), in case you are already have it in the PC, then you need to ensure that it is updated to its latest version.
- After that you should open the exe file of the QuickBooks tool hub that was downloaded or updated.
- Now you are then required to run and agree to all the terms and conditions by following the on-screen prompts.
- After the tool gets installed, you will naturally find an icon of the same.
List of errors that can be resolved using QuickBooks Tool Hub
QuickBooks Tools Hub practically solves all major and minor issues that are faced by the QuickBooks users. You are simply required to download this tool and let it do the rest of the work. Let us see what all errors can be fixed with the help of this tool hub.
- Installation Errors: When you tries to install QuickBooks desktop and it fails, then you can click on the installation issues tabs, which will help you to resolve all the installation related issues. This will also help you to uninstall or reinstall QuickBooks desktop.
- Company file errors: At the time of company file errors, you can choose the company files issues tab. This tool will open the QuickBooks file doctor and repair the company file. Also, you need to follow the instructions given on the screen, when you work on this tool.
- Connection and networking troubles: At times when you encounters connectivity issues on a specific network, then you can click on network issues tab, which will help you in resolving the network error H202.
- Performance problems: In case QuickBooks starts lagging and you are unable to face issues, then you need to click on program problems tab. And then it will help you in resolving the error 6123.
- Login issues: If you have missed out the QuickBooks password, then you can click on password reset tab and follow the instructions given on screen. This will help you in resetting the password successfully.
Apart from the issues discussed above, you can try fixing the common QuickBooks errors, which are listed below:
|QB Crashing errors||QuickBooks Error 6189, 816||Company file issues||6000 series errors|
|QuickBooks Error 6190, 816||QuickBooks Error 6209, 0||QuickBooks crashing problems||H series errors|
|QuickBooks Error 3371 Status Code 11118||QuickBooks Payroll Error 2002||QuickBooks Error H202||PDF and printing blunders|
|Microsoft .NET Framework Errors||QuickBooks Error 80070057||QuickBooks Error Code 6150||QuickBooks Payroll Error 30159|
|Error 1642: Error installing Microsoft .NET. Could not verify the digital signature of file %s.||Error: Unable to start the “IntuitUpdateService” Error: The service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion||Error 1304. Error writing to file Intuit.Spc.Esd.Client.BusinessLogic.dll||Error 1706: No valid source could be found when opening Point of Sale|
And various other error codes. In a nutshell, it can be said that QuickBooks Tool Hub is capable of tackling all possible QB error codes.
What makes QuickBooks Tool hub worth the hype?
QuickBooks tool hub is known for some great features and a couple of benefits, Let us have a look:
- Simplistic Interface: QuickBooks tool hub has a plain and simplistic interface. It might not be flashy or full of eye pleasing things, but is intuitive enough that even system novices will have no issues in operating it.
- Great in fixing company files issues: The tool hub program is a great tool for company file issues. You can make use of this tool to repair common issues that prevent the software from opening the company file.
- Network issues can also be dealt: If you are facing network issues, then the tool hub will help you out.
- QuickBooks tool hub is free: This tool is absolutely free and there is no fee associated with its usage, which makes it one of the best tools for QB users.
System requirements for QuickBooks Tools Hub
It should be noted that there are two basic requirements, in order to download and install QuickBooks Tool Hub. Let us check out each of them one by one:
It is essential for users to have the .Net Framework on the system to install QuickBooks Tool hub.
Microsoft visual C++ Redistributable Package
This is another system requirement, which you must look into, in order to avoid any kind of error in running QuickBooks Tool hub.
Steps to Download and Install QuickBooks Tool Hub
The QuickBooks Tool Hub can be downloaded from official Intuit website. The steps involved in this process are as follows:
- Download the tool from Intuit and save the file to accessible location.
- And then launch QuickBooksToolHub.exe file to start with the installation process.
- After that click on the next option.
- You will then be asked to accept and agree to the Intuit’s license agreement, to which you will have to click on Yes.
- The next step is to select the QuickBooks tool hub install destination folder and then hit Next.
- After that you will have to click on the Install option, in order to begin with the installation.
- Next, now you are required to click on the finish option, and the QuickBooks Tool hub will open up after that.
Components of QuickBooks Tools Hub Program
Now that you have installed and opened up QuickBooks tool hub, you will see a few components of tool hub on the screen, which includes:
- Company file issues
- Network issues
- Program problems
- Installation issues
- Password reset
- Advanced Tools
Let us have a look at each of the components, one by one:
The home screen gives us essential information related to QuickBooks tool hub and also the way in which one can use it effectively. This screen also specifies the components that are to be used for specific problems.
Company file issues
The second component is the company file issues option that can be selected by you in case of company file related problems. You will have to select the second tab and run QuickBooks file doctor. You can run the QuickBooks file doctor tool by using the below steps:
- To start off with, click on the run QuickBooks file doctor green tab.
- And then, wait for it to load. This might take around one minute.
- Further click on browse tab and choose the company file that is to be repaired.
- Now verify that the check your file option is selected.
- Log into the file as the admin user.
- Last step is to click on continue tab.
In case of any kind of network related problem, you can opt for the third component. You will also have the option to use QuickBooks database server manager.
Then comes the program problems tab, which can be selected for any kind of error. In this tab you will get a variety of options, which includes Quick fix my program, QuickBooks program diagnostic tool, and QuickBooks Print & PDF repair tool. In program problems, you will find three tools as stated above:
Quick fix my Program:
In case you choose this option, then it will terminate all the background processes from the QuickBooks and run a quick repair on the program. This is a swift process, that takes around a couple of minute to complete, and is very much helpful in fixing program problems.
QuickBooks Program diagnostic tool:
Another tool that is present in program problems, is QuickBooks program diagnostic tool. This tool will go through various repair processes and works with every Microsoft component used by QuickBooks to run effectively. This scan might take longer time than other tool, you might take around 10 minutes or more to complete.
QuickBooks print and PDF repair tool:
This tool is assistance when one is facing printing or emailing issues within QuickBooks desktop and online. This method is automated and can take around a minute to complete.
For installation issues and any kind of errors in installing QuickBooks, you can select the Installation issues option. In this option, you will be getting QuickBooks Install diagnostic tool and QuickBooks clean install tool. Opting any of the two can help us to get rid of installation issues.
After installation issue comes the password reset component, where you can select the password reset tab, and reset the QuickBooks desktop password without any kind of issue.
The last component is Support. You will witness the different ways in which you can avail QuickBooks support. This includes options such as message us, smart-look session, and visiting the site.
In case you are facing some of the very common issues or errors, you can fix these issues using this tab. The common issues include, 6000 error series, QuickBooks crashing, General issues that suddenly appear while working etc.
The Tool Hub program is a one stop solution for all your QuickBooks related issues. So, if you are tired of using multiple tools for every QB issue, then it’s high time to get your hands to QuickBooks Tools hub program. Download and install this magical tool today from Intuit that too without any additional charges. In case of any query, you can ask it directly to our experts by dialing our support number i.e., 1-800-761-1787, and our QuickBooks desktop support experts and certified accounting professionals will be there to assist you in a single call.
Recommended readings for you: