All you need to know about QuickBooks Tool Hub and how you can resolve common problems and errors with this tool:
QuickBooks accounting software has taken an upper hand in the market, but the fact that it is prone to certain errors can’t be denied. With errors, solutions come hand in hand, as Intuit, the developer of QuickBooks offer countless tools that help the users to get rid of the errors as quick as they are encountered. The list of tools offered by Intuit is huge which includes:
- QuickBooks file doctor tool
- QuickBooks install diagnostic tool
- PDF repair tool etc.
- QuickBooks connection diagnostic tool
- QuickBooks re-image repair tool
And the newly introduced QuickBooks Tool Hub!
Being true to its name, QuickBooks Tool hub is a one stop solution for all errors, as it is a collection of all QuickBooks tools in one application. There are multiple facts related to QuickBooks tool hub, which we will be discussing later in this post. Thus, to know more, make sure to stay tuned with this article till the end. You can also reach out to our QuickBooks enterprise support team via our toll-free number i.e. 1-800-761-1787, and our team will provide you with the relevant information. Thus, call us anytime and we will be happy to help you.
Insight into QuickBooks Tool Hub
QuickBooks Tool hub is recently introduced by Intuit. It is a multi-functional asset, where the users can avail the features of tools like File Doctor, QuickBooks Refresher, Condense Data tool, PDF and print repair tool, Install diagnostic tool, connection diagnostic tool, and a lot more.
In simple words, QuickBooks Tool Hub is compilation of all tools that are used by the users to get rid of various minor and major QuickBooks related issues. Earlier, users encountered a plenty of issues in downloading multiple tools to fix different-different errors in QuickBooks, but now Tool hub program will resolve all their issues. Thus, the need for downloading and installing multiple tools has been vanished with the introduction of QuickBooks Tool Hub.
List of errors that can be resolved using QuickBooks Tool Hub
QuickBooks Tools Hub practically solves all major and minor issues that are faced by QB users. The user is simply required to download this tool and let it do the rest of the work. Let us see what all errors can be fixed with the help of this tool hub.
- Installation Errors: When the user tries to install QuickBooks and it fails, then the user can click on the installation issues tabs, which will help the user to resolve all the installation related issues. This will also help the user to uninstall or reinstall QuickBooks desktop
- Company file errors: At the time of company file errors, the user can select the company files issues tab. This tool will open the QuickBooks file doctor and repair the company file. Also, the user needs to follow the instructions given on the screen, when you work on this tool.
- Connection and networking troubles: At times when the user encounters connectivity issues on a specific network, then the user can click on network issues tab, which will help you in resolving the network error H202
- Performance problems: In case QUickBooks starts lagging and the user is unable to face issues, then the user needs to click on program problems tab. And then it will help the user in resolving the error 6123.
- Login issues: If the user missed out the QuickBooks password, then he/she can click on password reset tab and follow the instructions given on screen. This will help the user in resetting the password successfully.
- PDF and printing blunders
- 6000 series errors
- H series errors
- QuickBooks crashing problems
- And various other error codes
In a nutshell, it can be said that QuickBooks Tool Hub is capable of tackling all possible QB error codes.
What makes QuickBooks Tool hub worth the hype?
QuickBooks tool hub is known for some great features and a couple of benefits, Let us have a look:
- Simplistic Interface: QuickBooks tool hub has a plain and simplistic interface. It might not be flashy or full of eye pleasing things, but is intuitive enough that even system novices will have no issues in operating it.
- Great in fixing company files issues: The tool hub program is a great tool for company file issues. The users can make use of this tool to repair common issues that prevent the software from opening the company file.
- Network issues can also be dealt: If you are facing network issues, then the tool hub will help you out
- QuickBooks tool hub is free: This tool is absolutely free and there is no fee associated with its usage, which makes it one of the best tools for QB users
System requirements for QuickBooks Tools Hub
It should be noted that there are two basic requirements, in order to download and install QuickBooks Tool Hub. Let us check out each of them one by one:
It is essential for the user to have the .Net Framework on the system to install QuickBooks Tool hub.
Microsoft visual C++ Redistributable Package
This is another system requirement, which the user must look into, in order to avoid any kind of error in running QuickBooks Tool hub.
Steps to Download and Install QuickBooks Tool Hub
The QuickBooks Tool Hub can be downloaded from official Intuit website. The steps involved in this process are as follows:
- Download the tool from Intuit and save the file to accessible location
- And then launch QuickBooksToolHub.exe file to start with the installation process
- After that click on the next option.
- The user will then be asked to accept and agree to the Intuit’s license agreement, to which the user will have to click on Yes.
- The next step is to select the QuickBooks tool hub install destination folder and then hit Next.
- After that, the user will have to click on the Install option, in order to begin with the installation.
- The user is then required to click on the finish option, and the QuickBooks Tool hub will open up after that.
Components of QuickBooks Tools Hub
Now that you have installed and opened up QuickBooks tool hub, you will see a few components of tool hub on the screen, which includes:
- Company file issues
- Network issues
- Program problems
- Installation issues
- Password reset
Let us have a look at each of the components, one by one:
The home screen gives us essential information related to QuickBooks tool hub and also the way in which one can use it effectively. This screen also specifies the components that are to be used for specific problems.
Company file issues
The second component is the company file issues option that can be selected by the user in case of company file related problems. The user will have to select the second tab and run QuickBooks file doctor.
In case of any kind of network related problem, the user can opt for the third component. The user will also have the option to use QuickBooks database server manager.
Then comes the program problems tab, which can be selected for any kind of error. In this tab the user will get a variety of options, which includes Quick fix my program, QuickBooks program diagnostic tool, and QuickBooks Print & PDF repair tool.
For installation issues and any kind of errors in installing QuickBooks, the user can select the Installation issues option. In this option, the user will be getting QuickBooks Install diagnostic tool and QuickBooks clean install tool. Opting any of the two can help the QB users to get rid of installation issues.
After installation issue comes the password reset component, where the user can select the password reset tab, and reset the QuickBooks desktop password without any kind of issue.
The last component is Support. The user will witness the different ways in which he/she can avail QuickBooks support. This includes options such as message us, smart-look session, and visiting the site.
QuickBooks Tool Hub program is a one stop solution for all your QB related issues. Thus, if you are tired of using multiple tools for every QB issue, then it’s high time to get your hands to QuickBooks Tools hub. Download and install this magical tool today from Intuit that too without any additional charges.
In case of any query, you can call us at our toll-free number i.e. 1-800-761-1787, and our QuickBooks desktop support experts and certified accounting professionals will be there to assist you in a single call.
Recommended readings for you: