Experiencing QuickBooks keeps crashing issues in Windows? Well, if that is the case, then do not put the data and the system at risk and simply learn the right fixes to chuck off QuickBooks desktop crashing and stops working error. QuickBooks keeps crashing and as a result, you might not be able to run the QuickBooks. You can experience such an error when there is any issue with the company file or installation file. As a result of such an error the QuickBooks desktop usually crashes and freezes.
If your QuickBooks desktop is constantly crashing, then going through this piece of writing will surely be of some assistance. However, if you aren’t interested in performing the steps manually, then we suggest you to get on a call with our tech personnel and our tech geeks will ensure to provide you with immediate assistance in fixing the QuickBooks keeps crashing issue in Windows.
You might see also: QuickBooks Error 6123 0 and How should You Fix it?
Solution Steps to Implement to Fix QuickBooks Keeps Crashing Issue in Windows
You can try implementing the below stated set of steps to fix the QuickBooks keeps crashing issue in Windows. Let us explore each of the measures one by one:
Solution 1: Updating your QuickBooks and Windows OS
- You need to first right click the Start tab.
- Furthermore, you need to head to Settings tab.
- Go for Update and security
- Click on the Check for updates tab.
- After that open your QuickBooks desktop.
- After that go to Help menu and choose Update QuickBooks tab.
- Next step in the process is to erase all the previously downloaded updates and then tick mark the Reset update box.
- Now select Get updates icon.
Solution 2: Copying the company files to desktop
- Initially, head to the new and folder tab by right clicking on the desktop screen.
- Furthermore, head to the Current location of the company’s files.
- You now have to Copy the company file.
- Right click in the New folder and choose Paste.
- Press and hold Ctrl key ensuring to not let go until the screen shows No company open window.
- Choose Open or restore an existing company from the drop-down menu.
- Click on Next tab after opening a company file.
- Head to the desktop file you copied to a new folder and open it.
Solution 3: Repairing QuickBooks desktop
- Open the run command type control and also press the Windows + R keys and also click on OK tab.
- Furthermore, go for Program and features option.
- Choose QuickBooks desktop from the drop-down menu and also click on Uninstall tab.
- If asked to, then click on Yes tab.
- Choose Next tab.
- Go for Repair and then click on Next tab.
- Also, opt for Repair tab.
- If a file in use window appears on the screen, then go for automatically close and restart applications and also hit OK tab.
- Repairing QuickBooks might take some time.
- When the repair process is finished, and also hit Finish tab.
Solution 4: Suppressing QuickBooks desktop
- You need to double click the QuickBooks desktop when holding down the Ctrl+ shift keys.
- You need to wait till QuickBooks is open on the system before releasing Ctrl + shift keys.
- This will open a Window that says No company open.
Solution 5: Download tool hub program and run quick fix my program
- Initially, you need to download and install QuickBooks tool hub
- Furthermore, when the program is installed properly, then head to the Program problems tab and choose the Quick fix my program option.
- This might take some time to complete the task.
- Concluding the process, it is expected to reopen QuickBooks desktop.
Solution 6: Download and run QuickBooks file doctor tool
- Under this process, you need to press Ctrl + J leys to move to the downloads after downloading QuickBooks tool hub.
- You are required to click QuickBooksToolsHub.exe from the downloads list.
- To permit this app to make changes, go for Yes tab.
- Click on Next tab to install it, and then yes to Accept the license agreement again.
- You now have to click on Next tab and also Install.
- When the install ends, you need to click on Finish tab.
- Open QuickBooks tool hub now.
- Moreover, run QuickBooks file doctor from the Company file issues tab.
- Choose the company file by clicking on the Browse tab.
- You now have to choose examine the Network and file systems.
- Continue by pressing the Enter tab.
- End the process by clicking on Next tab after entering the QuickBooks admin password.
See Also: How to Fix QuickBooks Error 80029c4a?
Solution 7: Running QuickBooks database server manager
- You need to press Ctrl + J keys to go to the downloads after downloading QuickBooks tool hub.
- Furthermore, you need to click on QuickBooksToolsHub.exe from the downloads list.
- Choose Yes tab.
- Now, click on Next to install it and also click on Yes to Accept the license agreement once more.
- Click on Next tab and also go for Installation issues tab.
- When the installation is finished and also click on Finish tab.
- You are then required to open QuickBooks tool hub.
- End the process by selecting QuickBooks database server manager from the Network issues tab.
By the end of this segment, we believe that you might be able to successfully rectify the QuickBooks keeps crashing issues in Windows. On the contrary, if you continue to face the same issue repeatedly, then in that case, contacting our 24/7 QuickBooks error support team using our helpline i.e., 1-800-761-1787 is recommended, as our professionals will ensure to provide you with the right set of steps to fix the issue.