Avail Seamless Support Services for your QuickBooks
We are your Technical Help partner. Leave all your QuickBooks related worries on us.
Unable to handle issues related to QuickBooks?
Get your errors fixed by our U.S based accounting professionals and experts
Join hands with experts
Get personalized customer support and instant fix by consulting experts
Intuit the developer of QuickBooks provides seamless support services and provides so many official help pages. The user from every county can make the best use of the help pages, as Intuit provide support in every nook and corner of the world. You can opt for the version of the software they are using and then get the best assistance via Intuit Experts. Also, users can find a community page that can be easily accessed by the users and accounting professionals. You can also go through the various features and go through the tutorials provided on the official portal. The officials can be contacted or questioned via a few sources.
Hang on! Are you short of time and looking for one to one conversation? If you want immediate support and real time assistance, then getting in touch with our U.S based accounting professionals and QB Proadvisors is going to help you out. Getting assistance doesn’t matter, what matters is getting the right assistance at the right time. We understand how valuable your time is and understanding this we are here at your rescue. Discuss your issues with our technical support team and leave the rest on us. We will ensure to provide you instant support.
Make a wise decision and talk to our Certified Accountants today!
How we work?
Our 4 step consulting process model includes:
We don’t directly jump on to the conclusion, and we believe that one size doesn’t fits in all. Our team of experts first analyse the entire condition and research well, so as to provide the best support to our clients.
Customer Centric Approach
We work with a customer centric approach, and thus we keep everything crystal clear with our clients. We blend our expertise with the requirements of clients and work closely with them.
After discussing the entire thing, it is time to implement the solution. We work together to execute the entire efforts and ensure that the solution is permanent.
After Support Services
We do not confine ourselves to just error support services. Also, we ensure that the software is working fine, and our experts also recommend monthly QuickBooks file maintenance. We do not leave our clients in the middle of the process, rather we ensure to support them throughout.
Free yourself from all QuickBooks worries. Just Contact us today!
How to set up QuickBooks remote access?
Setting up QuickBooks Remote access is a matter of a few steps. All you need to do is to launch a web browser and log into the account on Remote Access website.
Next step is to hit a click on “Set up computer” for downloading the remote access tool installation file. Double-click on the downloaded file and you are good to go.
How secure is QuickBooks?
QuickBooks software is designed in a way to protect the privacy and security of the financial statements. The confidentiality of the data is considered to be the top priority, when it comes to QuickBooks. Every version of QuickBooks comes with updated security features for keeping the data confidential.
How to access QuickBooks for Mac?
Accessing QuickBooks for Mac file doesn’t involve any rocket-science, all it includes is a few basic steps. Firstly, prepare from the installer and then visit the official Intuit Website.
In the next step, use the CD installer, and once you start with the installation, make sure to close all the running applications. Now, insert the QuickBooks CD into CD-ROM. Once the installation process completes, the windows will automatically open. The last step is to drag QB icon to the application folder.
How to tackle printing errors in QuickBooks?
If you are facing any kind of printing errors in QuickBooks desktop, you can get rid of such error by simply switching off the printer and then restarting the computer and printer respectively.
Also, by ensuring whether the printer paper is loaded correctly or not. You can get expert assistance by dialing our toll-free i.e. 1-800-761-1787.
How to add an employee in QuickBooks?
If you want to add an employee in QuickBooks, then follow the steps enumerated below:
- Tap on the Employees option on the home screen.
- Now select the New Employee option.
- Just fill up the information in the respective columns.
- Hit a click on the Next to enter payroll information for any other new employee.
- Lastly hit OK once you are done with the process.
The above-stated steps might help you to add an employee successfully in QuickBooks. However, in case you encounter any problem, or for any further information, just reach out to our payroll support team and they will help you to deal with the problem in no time.
How to backup data in QuickBooks?
If you want to backup data in QuickBooks, you can do it manually by following the steps below:
- First of all, Select Back up from the file menu.
- Select Disk, in the QuickBooks Backup dialogue box.
- To select the file name and location for backup file, click on the Browse option.
- Select the suitable folder or location in the Save in list.
- Now verify the file name.
- Make sure that QBW Backup is selected in the Save as type.
- Now click on Save option to return to the QuickBooks Backup.
- Choose the Verify data integrity from the dialogue box.
- To begin the backup process, click on OK button.
- Once the backup process ends, tap on OK to return Home.
What is the use of QuickBooks Web Connector?
Web Connector is basically a Microsoft application that enables the specifically designed web services. The main use of web connector is to exchange the data with QuickBooks Desktop products. This program helps you to prepare an application that sets the communication with the remote version of this accounting software.
For any further information, you can connect with our support team and get a better insight into QuickBooks Web Connector.
How to get started with QuickBooks?
Well, if you have decided to get started with QuickBooks, then you can get in touch with a team of professionals or simply dial 1-800-761-1787, and talk to our certified team of experts. They will guide you and assist you in the entire procedure.
How can I undo a reconciliation?
If you want to undo a reconciliation, you are required to follow the given steps:
- Select Banking and then Registers.
- After that from the Register name drop-down list, you are required to pick the desired bank account and then click on OK.
- Now, search for the transactions that you want to undo reconciliation for, make sure you select one at a time.
- Click on the transaction to highlight it.
- On top of the line of the transaction, click on “R” and now you will be able to change the status of the transaction.
- Now select Save.
- Hit Yes on the pop-up message that will appear on the screen.
Repeat this process for each of the transaction that you wish to un-reconcile.
If you face any difficulty in undoing the reconciliation, you can dial our helpline, and our technical support team will be there to assist you.
How can I get Payroll Updates?
If you have subscribed to QuickBooks Payroll, then you can simply download the updates over the internet.
To simplify the work, you can set up automatic updates, so that QuickBooks downloads payroll updates automatically as soon as they are available.
How much time it would take to learn using QuickBooks?
QuickBooks is an easy to learn software. Majority of the times, it is much easier to figure out whatever appears on the screen. A person with minimum or basic knowledge can easily operate this software.
However, in case of any issue or error, you can simply seek for expert assistance, and they will guide you to deal with any sort of error.
What all are the system requirements for QuickBooks Desktop?
For QuickBooks desktop enterprise, minimum system requirement is:
- Intel processor, core 2 duo or higher
- Multiuser server
- 2 GB RAM
- 250 MB of disk space available
- Product registration required
A few other things might also be required to understand about QuickBooks desktop system requirements, for that you can consult with our U.S. based accounting experts.
Is it possible to add or include features in QuickBooks later on?
Well, talking about the additional or optional features, they can be added anytime to the QB service.
Can I create Invoice in QuickBooks Enterprise?
To create invoice in QuickBooks Enterprise, select create invoices from the QuickBooks Enterprise home screen or the customer menu. Select a customer or customer job from the customer job drop down list. Now select the estimate that you wish to include in the invoice. Once the invoice appears on the screen, edit the information as per the requirement and then select save & close.
In case you are unable to carry out the process, you can consult our Enterprise Support team anytime.
Is QuickBooks Enterprise suitable for my business?
No doubt, QuickBooks Enterprise is suitable for numerous businesses all across the globe. With QuickBooks Enterprise, users gets more of flexibility to get additional work done in no time. If you are looking for an alternative to accounting and business management, then QuickBooks Enterprise is the finest option that you should definitely opt for.
However, you can consult with our dedicated support team anytime and they will provide you with answers to all of your queries.
What all features are included in QuickBooks Enterprise?
QuickBooks Enterprise is a feature packed accounting software. The list of features of QuickBooks Enterprise is huge, some of the top features include, ease of managing reports and finances, quick and easy inventory management, easy to define user roles and permissions, simplified tracking of sales and customers, payroll management, and the list goes on.
To know more about the features and functionalities, or in case you have any query, feel free to consult our team of experts.
What do you mean by QuickBooks Enterprise Advanced Reporting?
Basically, QuickBooks Enterprise Advanced Reporting permits users to use their QuickBooks data for creating interactive reports and get a better knowledge of their business performance. With the help of it, the enterprise users can quickly run reports without sacrificing the performance and speed.
You can also consult with our accounting professionals, to get a better insight in QuickBooks enterprise advanced reporting.
What if I can't find my License Number or Product Number?
If you are unable to spot your license number or product number, can perform the steps below:
- First of all, open QuickBooks desktop.
- And then, press the F2 Key.
- Followed by looking for product name, product number, and license number in the Product information window.
- You are then required to look for release at the end of the product name..
- And then look for the version in the version used on file section. The list is sorted by date with the oldest version at the top and recent at the bottom.
Carrying out the steps enumerated above can help in spotting the QuickBooks product number, license and release.
However, in case of any query you can get in touch with our technical support team and seek for professional assistance.
Can I create proforma invoice in QuickBooks Enterprise?
In order to create a proforma invoice in QuickBooks Enterprise, all you need to do is hit a click on the company name at the higher right to modify and then visit the company settings. After that tap on type delivery then customize. Amendment estimate to proforma invoice and then hit Save.
You will be able to create the other changes in proforma data on its page. If in case you are unable to create proforma invoice in QuickBooks Enterprise, then you can call our experts at 1-800-761-1787, and they will help you in dealing with the issue.
How to uninstall plugins in QuickBooks?
To uninstall plug-ins in QuickBooks, you are required to follow some simple steps:
- Open the desktop and visit “Add/Remove Program” option or go to the “Apps & Features” page.
- Search “QB Plug-in” and “QBFC Plug-in”.
- Right click on the program and select “Uninstall”.
- In the pop-up window, give the confirmation to uninstall the program.
- Once the un-installation process completes, you are good to go.
What do you mean by QuickBooks Payroll?
QuickBooks Payroll service is basically a subscription that users activate in order to enjoy the payroll features in their QuickBooks software. Depending on the need of the user, you can opt for basic, enhanced, or assisted payroll.
It should be kept in mind that this service is not supported in QuickBooks Mac. You can contact our support team to get a better insight into QuickBooks Payroll.
How to get QuickBooks Certification?
With three simple steps, you can get QuickBooks Certification. The three simple steps are as follows:
- Register into QuickBooks ProAdvisor Program and click on the Certification tab.
- Now choose the suitable option from the available training modules.
- Once you are done with your training, select “Take the exam”.
Following the above-enumerated procedure will help you in getting QuickBooks Certification.
However, if any of your queries remained unanswered, you can simply dial our toll-free number, and clear all your clouds of confusion.
Is it possible to download a copy of my data?
QuickBooks permits users to export the following lists to MS Excel with one tap:
- Charts of accounts
- Customers and suppliers
- Products and services
For further information, you can reach out to technical support team at 1-800-761-1787, and clear all your clouds of confusion.
What is company file in QuickBooks?
Basically, QuickBooks Company file comprises of the financial records of a business. When a business starts with QuickBooks, the first step is to create a QuickBooks company file. Creating or upgrading a company file is one of the most important part of QuickBooks.
To get a better insight into company file, you can simply contact our support team, they will brief you with the exact details.
How can I access QuickBooks Database?
In order to access QuickBooks Database, you can follow certain steps, such as:
- First of all you are required to open the computer and after that download and install QuickBooks desktop.
- Then after that creating a table in Microsoft access is a product many users. Also, it will allow you to use QB data files in the same session as an access database.
- Now select the file and new option.
- Choose the blank database and after that click on OK.
- A default database file name DB1 will appears in the box. You can then edit and give any other relevant name.
- Now save the file as type:- Microsoft Access Database.
- After that hit a click on Create and tap on New button.
- Now choose the link table and click OK.
- Later on change the “first of type” list to the setting for the ODBC database.
- Next step is to choose the QuickBooks related database service name that you set up with QODBC.
- Choose one or more QuickBooks tables, in order to add Microsoft access project and then tap on “OK”.
Follow the steps enumerated above and you will be able to access QuickBooks Database.
However, if you are unable to access the QuickBooks database, you can get in touch with technical support team.
Is it possible to switch to basic payroll in mid-year?
Yes, it is possible to switch to basic payroll in mid-year, but if you have already paid the employees this year, then you are required to enter your year-to-date payroll history, in order to avoid any kind of error in calculations.
However, for a detailed information, you can dial our toll-free number, and get a better insight into QuickBooks Payroll.
How to record debit card transactions in QuickBooks?
To record the debit card transactions in QuickBooks, follow the steps listed below:
- First step is to click on the “Banking” option from the toolbar in QB.
- After that open “Write Checks”.
- Then it is required to uncheck the print later box.
- Now enter the information.
- Uncheck the “to be printed” box.
- After clicking on NO, type in DC for entering Debit Card.
- Lastly hit a click on Save.
In case you are unable to perform the above steps or you are facing any difficulty, dial 1-800-761-1787, and our team of experts and professionals will assist you.
How beneficial can be QuickBooks for my business?
There can be countless benefits of incorporating QuickBooks, such as money management, expense billing, sales invoicing, financial reporting, easy to use, transforms the way of performing daily accounting activities, and the list goes on. QuickBooks is not less than a boon for entrepreneurs all across the globe.
How to set up payroll liabilities in QuickBooks?
To set up payroll liabilities in QuickBooks, follow the steps enumerated below:
- First of all, follow the steps in making a liability check.
- The next step is to select Make recurring.
- Enter a format name that will permit you to recollect the risk installment, in the recurring check section.
- In the next step set the layout type to Reminder.
- Now, enter the # of days in that you are required to be reminded about the installment.
- Choose the proper interval for the exchange to be entered.
- After that pick the Start date and End date for the recurring check.
- Lastly, Select and Save Template.
Following these steps, will help you to set up payroll liabilities in QuickBooks. However, in case you find any difficulty, our team of experts will be there to guide you.
Are there any system requirements for QuickBooks Online?
There are a few system requirements for QuickBooks Online, as listed below:
- High speed internet connection.
- It supports browsers namely, Firefox, Edge, Internet Explorer 10, Safari 6.1.
- It is also accessible via Chrome on Android, as well as Safari on iOS 7.
- Its mobile app works with iPhone, iPad, and other Android Phones.
These were a few system requirements, in case you have any query associated with QuickBooks, simply reach out to our Intuit certified professionals & experts and they will be there for you round the clock.
Is it important to be a professional to operate QuickBooks?
QuickBooks is a user-friendly software that can be easily accessed. People with minimum or basic knowledge can easily learn or operate QuickBooks, in order to carry out the daily accounting activities.
However, if you need any expert assistance, feel free to reach out to our experts, and they will guide you in operating each and every feature and functionality of the software with ease.
Can QuickBooks be accessed with slow internet connection?
Well, the answer is Yes, but with a slow internet connection, you won’t be able to access QB easily. If you want to access QuickBooks in a hassle-free manner, then you need to have a strong and stable internet connection.
For any further information, you can get in touch with our support team, by simply dialing our toll-free number 1-800-761-1787.
How do I restore my company file in QuickBooks desktop?
The company file can be easily restored from a local backup copy. This would overwrite the corrupted company data with the data from the local backup copy. You will have to re-enter the transactions that occurred from the date the backup copy was created through the current day to bring company file up-to-date. The steps to restore a file are as follows:
- At first, open your QuickBooks.
- And then select the file menu, followed by opening or restoring the company file.
- Now restore the file based on its type:
- For windows company file (.qbw)
- You need to select open a company file option and then hit next.
- And then open the appropriate folder and select the company file.
- After that select open and then enter the password
The above steps would help you in restoring the company file in QuickBooks with much ease. For more details, you can get assistance from our QuickBooks enterprise support team.
Is it difficult to use QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise solutions?
QuickBooks enterprise is one of the easiest accounting software available in the market. People with basic accounting knowledge can operate this software with ease. This software doesn’t involve any rocket-science, therefore you need not to worry.
However, if you gets stuck somewhere while using the software or is unable to deal with glitches, you can simply dial 1-800-761-1787, and get expert assistance round the clock.
Is it possible to migrate my data to QuickBooks Enterprise?
For the ones who are using other accounting software, they can easily import data into QuickBooks Enterprise as long as that software permits.
You can import the lists that correspond to QuickBooks lists, and other individual transactions, however, you can get in touch with professionals to avoid any kind of hassle.
How can I create and track budget in QuickBooks Enterprise?
To create and track budget in QuickBooks Enterprise, follow the below scribbled steps:
- Firstly tap on the gear.
- Click on the Budgeting icon in the tools list, and after that select new budget.
- Now you will get a Mini interview window, after that they have to tap on the Next.
- Select No amounts and then create a budget from scratch option and then choose Next.
- Now select the Don’t subdivide option and then choose the Next tab.
- After that choose a fiscal year and then Write down the Budget name and select Finish.
- In the next step, hit a click on Finish option and then a Budget window will appear.
- Select the Billable Expense, income, and after that fill up the budget amount in each month or you can click copy Across in order to copy the amount from one box to rest of the boxes.
- Now tap on the Save button beside the boxes in order to place the amounts in the budget boxes at the top of the page.
- You are required to repeat the above three Steps for each budget line.
- Lastly finish when you are done with the budget.
The above-stated steps might help in creating and tracking budget.
However, if you are unable to create and track budget in QuickBooks Enterprise, then you can get in touch with our U.S based industries best accounting experts. Help is available all the time.
How do I transfer my data to QuickBooks desktop?
If you are operating another financial software, you can import information into QuickBooks till the time the software permits to export to a spreadsheet or text file. You can import lists that correspond to QuickBooks lists, budgets, and individual transaction.
However, for further information, you can make a call at and discuss the issue with our support team. Our professionals will help you in migrating the data to QuickBooks desktop versions with much ease.
What do you mean by QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise with hosting?
With QuickBooks desktop enterprise with hosting, the software and the data of users is safely stored on remote servers and not on the office computers, which means high-end security for the data.
Also, this provides users with extra flexibility of accessing QuickBooks enterprise anytime and anywhere, and that too on any device.