Often while creating a new email template and sending emails, QuickBooks might use old template. This would result in custom email template issues in QuickBooks desktop. Well, if you are also facing the same situation, then need not to worry anymore. There can be two ways to apply the new template, which will be discussed later in this article.
Thus, if you are interested in knowing that, make sure to read this article thoroughly, or an alternative for the same can be to get in touch with a team of professionals, who can guide you with the processes to fix custom email template issues in QuickBooks desktop. You can simply get in touch with our support team directly at our toll-free and they will guide you throughout the journey to fix this issue successfully.
We are a team of experts and certified professionals, who work round the clock to provide the best possible support services. Thus, do not hesitate in calling us anytime, as we will be happy to help you.
You might also see: Easy Steps to Sync QuickBooks Files Between two Computers
Quick solutions to fix custom email template issues in QuickBooks
As we said above, there can be two ways to apply new template and fix the custom email template issues in QuickBooks desktop. Let us have a look:
Solution 1: Copying and Pasting the correct message before sending the email
The very first method is to copy and paste the appropriate message before sending the email. This process involves a couple of steps listed below:
- Initially, navigate to the Edit menu and then choose Preferences tab.
- Followed by selecting the Send forms menu and also go for the Company preferences tab.
- Next step is to highlight the template that you want to use and also click on Edit option.
- Now, copy the message Body text.
- And then, navigate to the File menu and opt for the Send forms.
- Once done with that, select the Email that is to be sent. Along with that paste the copied text into the body section. It should be noted that, in case you are making use of QuickBooks desktop enterprise, then you should select the Edit email first.
- The last step in this process is to select the Send now tab.
Solution 2: Resetting the email later settings
In case the first method failed in resolving the issue, you can simply jump on to another method, which is resetting the email later settings. The steps to be followed in this case are:
- At first, you need to spot and open the Transaction to be sent.
- And then, ensure to uncheck the email later box. You will also have to select Save and Close.
- Last step is to reopen the transaction. And also choose to Check email later box.
- Towards the end, click on Save and Close and you are good to go.
This will put the transaction back to the email queue. This will now use the new default template.
To wrap it up!
Well, above listed two solutions are expected to be enough to resolve the custom email template issues in QuickBooks desktop. However, a situation might arise when even after following the above solutions, the error might continue to trouble you. In such a scenario, we recommend you to immediately consult a team of professionals.
You can simply make a call to our QuickBooks error support team at our toll-free i.e., 1-800-761-1787. We are a hub of technically sound QuickBooks professionals, who will help you with the best possible support services.