Easy tips and tricks to crack QuickBooks Admin Password
Well, do you remember the password of your QuickBooks desktop? Due to the increase in security concerns, it has become very difficult to remember each and every password, and this is when an automated password reset tool comes into the picture. Many times, users might fail to remember the QuickBooks admin password too, which can be a trouble. But need not worry, keeping our data safe while using the internet is our responsibility. One way of doing this is only using reliable software and tools.
QuickBooks desktop is one such powerful software that gives users protection from data theft and misuse. Thus, retrieving the admin password of QuickBooks isn’t a simple task. The software recommends its users to keep a strong password, and authorized users can reset the password in case it’s forgotten. You can follow certain steps to crack the QuickBooks admin password using an automated password reset tool.
This article is entirely focused on the process to use QuickBooks automated password reset tool to crack admin passwords and related facts. Many of you might have heard about this tool for the very first time, well don’t worry reading this post can get you the hold of this tool. So, make sure to stay tuned till the end.
Well, the fact that password is a sensitive case can’t be denied, so if you are sceptical about experimenting and trying the process on your own, then you can contact our team of professionals at 1-800-761-1787. With a profound experience in the area of QuickBooks troubleshooting, our ProAdvisors will carry out the process for you.
You may also read: What versions of QuickBooks desktop are compatible with Windows 10?
Essential points regarding changing/resetting QuickBooks Admin Password
QuickBooks requires you to manually enter your password every time you have to access the QuickBooks company file to keep your data secured. Also, you would have to change every QB password every 90 days. QuickBooks offers the users multiple prompts to change the password when the expiry date of the password approaches.
It is not rare for anyone to forget a password. And when a situation like this occurs, you can easily retrieve the QuickBooks Admin Password. To crack the QuickBooks password, you would have to follow the below-mentioned steps:
It is advised that you follow the specific criteria before composing the password:
- The password must be of a minimum of 7 characters.
- There is at least one numeric character and one uppercase letter should be used.
- Another important thing is that there should be no spaces in the password.
- You need to ensure that the passwords are case-sensitive.
- A password should be simple to remember and tough to crack.
- You should not log in to the account on any one network or device.
- Avoid adding social information when arranging the QuickBooks admin password.
You are needed to remember all these points for QuickBooks admin password crack. When you are on the login page, hit a click on Forgot password and try to retrieve the password. You can also utilize the QuickBooks automated password reset tool.
Need of the password reset tool
Well, one of the major reasons why a password reset tool is required is to address security concerns. Cybersecurity concerns have given rise to the QuickBooks password retrieval process. Earlier, it was noticed that many people could obtain the QuickBooks company file, authorizing them to retrieve and steal the important data and information.
However, if you are facing any kind of issue in Resetting the password for your QuickBooks software, then the automated password reset tool can be a solution for that. This tool can help you in resetting your password with ease. It can be helpful for you if you have lost or forgotten:
- 15- Digit license number
- Contact name
- Phone number
- Email address
Read Also: How to Resolve QuickBooks Error Code 1601?
Steps to Crack the QuickBooks Admin Password using the Automated Password Reset Tool
You can opt for any of the two available options to crack the admin password namely:
- QuickBooks Automated Password Reset Tool.
- Reset QuickBooks password using the security question.
We will be exploring each of the methods later in this post.
Method 1: Resetting password using QuickBooks Automated password reset tool
- Download the Automated Password tool for QuickBooks for Intuit’s official site.
- Select your QuickBooks Version. The version of QuickBooks last opened the company file should be installed on the system. If not, then you might not be able to Reset the password.
- Fill out the required segments, such as the QuickBooks license number and the business information you used while registering for QuickBooks.
- The phone number must be 10 digits with no extension at the end. You should change the country to select the Country and then manually edit the Phone number and save it.
- Next, Agree and accept the license agreement and wait until the download process is complete.
- Now authorize your Username, email id, primary mailing address, and Zip code when prompted.
- Put in your License number as well as your telephone number.
- Once downloaded, run the ‘Automated Password Reset tool’.
- Next, choose the QuickBooks version that you are using from the QuickBooks Desktop Products drop-down.
- Now browse for the Company file you wish to set a password for.
- Enter the ‘New Password’ And confirm it. Use capital and small letters, numbers, and special characters.
- Now tap on the ‘Reset Password’ option to complete the password resetting process.
Important: Once you are done with the above steps, You are supposed to have access to QuickBooks and will now be able to log in to the company file successfully with the help of the new password created above. You are not permitted to use the QBPasswordReset.exe before completing the verification form again, especially after this instance. In order to reset the password on a different QuickBooks company file, you should go back to the QuickBooks Automated Password Reset tool and then carry out the same process for downloading a new QBPasswordReset.exe file.
Method 2: Resetting QuickBooks password using the security question
In case the password just slips through the mind, then you can opt for the “I forgot my password” option. The steps to be followed in this process are as follows:
- Initially, hit on the “I forgot my password” in the QuickBooks desktop login window.
- Choose the Answer the security question option.
- Provide the correct answer.
- Moving ahead, you will see a window stating “Your password and challenge answer has been removed and your company files are no more password protected“
- When this window will close, you will have to generate a New password and choose a New answer to a challenge question.
- This would Set the new password and challenge question.
For security purposes, QuickBooks software asks you to change the admin login password after every 90 days and even sends reminders for the same. You can opt for the below technique for a strong password:
- The length of the password should be greater than 7 characters.
- One upper case letter is a must, and also one special character.
- One number should also be there in the password.
- Using space is not permitted.
Steps to use QuickBooks automated password reset tool
When one logs into QuickBooks desktop, a password for security purposes is required. After opening QuickBooks, one can easily access the company file. Considering the security measures, it is important to change QuickBooks passwords every 90 days to avoid security threats. This is where the QuickBooks password reset tool comes into play. The processes to reset passwords with the password reset tool vary according to the version of the QuickBooks software. Check out the steps below to reset the password:
- Spot the version of QuickBooks you are using currently.
- QuickBooks statement writer
- The very first step is to open QuickBooks software and move to the Reports.
- And then, open QuickBooks report writer and then move to the Help option.
- Next step is to choose the About QuickBooks report writer.
- After that, find the QuickBooks version in the About Window.
- Point of sale
- In this, select the Help menu and then select the Product information.
- And then, look for the QuickBooks version and release.
- QuickBooks Basic or enhanced payroll
- Select Employees and then select Payroll Centers.
- And then click on the Payroll tab,
- QuickBooks for Mac
- Move to the Help option.
- And then select Product information and then note down the version.
- QuickBooks Desktop
- You need to click on the F keyboard, and then Product information will open up.
- And then note down the QuickBooks version.
- QuickBooks statement writer
- Choose the last updated QuickBooks desktop version to open the QuickBooks company file.
Note: Ensure that it is a must to have .Net Framework 4.5, in order to run and use QuickBooks automated password reset tool. In case, you are not having this framework, then make sure to download it.
- Download the Automated password tool for the QuickBooks desktop on the system.
- And then, use the tool to Reset the QuickBooks admin password in any version of QuickBooks Desktop for Windows.
- It is required to choose from the Version of QuickBooks desktop.
- Moving ahead, register QuickBooks using the License number and information. After that, click on Submit.
- Afterward, read the Agreement of license and click on Accept.
- Followed by clicking the Download tab and then also clicking the Download link.
- Once done with that, you need to put in the Token number when needed.
- And then select the QuickBooks version, you are using from the drop-down menu.
- Next step in the process is to click on Browse and find & select the QuickBooks company file that requires a password reset.
- Moving ahead, type in the New password and then hit Confirm.
- After that, if the password reset is for an Accountant copy working file such as .QBA. You will have to type in the file name, in the file name box and then hit the Enter key. And then select the .QBA file
- And then click on the Reset password.
The point to be noted here is that you should be able to log in to the company file using the new password, which was created using the above steps. It is also recommended to use the password reset tool one time. In case you try to do it again, the verification form will have to be filled out again to generate new token access.
The above-mentioned steps shall help you crack your QuickBooks desktop admin password. In case you are unable to retrieve the password, you can contact the technical support for QuickBooks. For immediate assistance and precise solutions, you can also speak to our QuickBooks desktop support team. Simply ring up at our toll-free number i.e., 1-800-761-1787, and let our support team assist you in the process. Getting in touch with a professional make things easy up to a great extent. So, do not hesitate in calling us anytime; our support team will be happy to assist you.
Yes! You can easily acquire your password without using automated tools. For this, you can use the built-in password recovery feature. It requires answers to certain security questions and also verifies the registered email.
You can make sure that your QuickBooks password is secure by resorting to the following guidelines:
1. Opt for a strong and unique password which comprises numbers, letters, and special characters.
2. Avoid using names or birthdates as passwords.
3. Keep updating the password frequently.
4. Enabling two-factor authentication..
No! Reinstalling QuickBooks will not reset the admin password.
Other useful links: