Learn how to resolve Installation errors of QuickBooks using component repair tool:
QuickBooks accounting software that is loaded with tons of features, rolls in with some basic technical snags. This particular software is prone to certain errors and in order to chuck off these errors, Intuit the developer of QuickBooks desktop offers a couple of tools that can help the users to get rid of the QuickBooks desktop errors, one such tool is the QuickBooks component repair tool. The component repair tool uses some of the most basic Microsoft components such as Microsoft MSXML, Microsoft Visual, C++, Microsoft .NET and Framework to resolve QuickBooks desktop install errors and other various errors.
If you are interested in knowing more about this tool and make the best out of it, then continue reading the article. Or if you want an immediate technical assistance, then call us using our tech support helpline i.e., 1-800-761-1787, and discuss the issue with our technical support team.
You might also like: How to Resolve Backup Issues in QuickBooks Desktop Company Files?
What is QuickBooks component repair tool?
Before you begin with all the other procedures, you need to first understand what actually is QuickBooks component repair tool. It is basically a tool that can be downloaded to fix the common installation issues. It is designed and developed in a way to fix issues that are seen during the usage of .NET framework and other windows components required to run QuickBooks. The best thing about this tool is that it doesn’t need any special configuration and it automatically scans the components. This tool can be utilized for fixing a couple of errors namely:
- QuickBooks desktop installation errors
- Microsoft components related bugs
- Microsoft.NET Framework
- Microsoft MSXML
- Microsoft Visual
- Error code 1935
- QuickBooks Error code 1603
- Error code 1402
- Error code 1904
This tool can be downloaded without any additional charges and can be pretty helpful in fixing various QuickBooks errors, only if used properly. So, read ahead and learn various facts related to QuickBooks component repair tool.
Steps to download the QuickBooks component repair tool
Now that you know what QuickBooks component repair tool is, it is time to download it. As we mentioned above, this tool doesn’t require any additional computer set up, and can be downloaded by carrying out a few simple steps.
- You can download this tool by closing all running programs initially.
- And then downloading the QuickBooks component repair tool setup file.
- Double click the file and then carry out the on-screen instructions to complete with the installation procedure.
- The last step is to, reboot the system and run the tool.
Steps to use QuickBooks component repair tool
- You need to firstly reboot the system before running the tool.
- Close all the running programs.
- Download the QuickBooks component repair tool by the steps mentioned earlier and install the same.
- You will itself diagnose and fix the issue.
- Lastly reboot the system.
Resolve common QuickBooks desktop installation errors
Follow the below given steps in order to resolve the install errors of QuickBooks desktop:
Step 1: Use QuickBooks Install diagnostic tool
Using QuickBooks installation diagnostic tool, you can fix the basic installation errors. The steps involved in here are:
- Download the QuickBooks installation diagnostic tool.
- Save the file where you will be able to access it easily.
- Close all the executing programs and then run QuickBooks install diagnostic tool.
- Reboot the system after running the tool.
Step 2: Downloading the windows Update
In order to download the windows update, carry out the below mentioned steps:
- Update windows on the desktop and then press the Windows key. Also, type Windows update.
- Hit a click on Check for updates option.
- Download and Install latest version of Windows desktop, if there any available on Web.
- You need to reboot the system.
- Followed by installing QuickBooks desktop again.
Method to fix the installation errors using QuickBooks component repair tool
In case the install diagnostic tool fails to work, and the issue continues, then you will be required to manually fix the error related to the Microsoft components. This can be done by:
- Rebuilding the .Net framework.
- Reconstructing the Microsoft MSXML manually.
We will be exploring the methods to fix the QuickBooks desktop the installation errors with the help of component repair tool. So, without further ado, let us get started:
Step 1: Fixing .Net Framework errors
QuickBooks desktop makes use of the .Net framework to connect the data with the applications that need an internet connection to be accessed. This is basically a component that is manufactured by Microsoft. If this component is corrupted, then you might experiencing error codes like Error 1603, Error 1722, Error 1903, and Error 1904. This component can be fixed by carrying out the steps below:
- Download the QuickBooks component repair tool.
- After it is downloaded, you need to save it on the local desktop.
- Now it is then required to close all the applications running in the foreground, as well as background and then start the QBInstall_Tool_v2.exe.
- The process to diagnose the error will start automatically, in case the tool detects any issue, then you might need to restart the system.
Running the component repair tool will resolve the error up to a great extent. However, if the error persists, then check if the windows are updated or not.
Step 2: Reconstructing Microsoft MSXML
The QuickBooks installation process fails usually when the it comes across a damaged Microsoft MSXML component. In order to fix the issue, you need to follow the mentioned steps:
- To begin with, register MSXML.dll file.
- When the registration is complete, uninstall MSXML 6.0 and then reinstall it on the computer.
- It is then required to uninstall MSXML 6.0 service Pack 1 and then re-install it.
- After the above steps are performed, it is recommended to repair the MSXML 6.0 file with the help of QB component repair tool.
This drives us towards the end of this post, and we hope that the information we have shared in above might be of some help in making the best use of the QuickBooks component repair tool. However, if you are facing any difficulty at any point of time, then get in touch with our U.S. based CPA’s and accounting professionals/personnel at our dedicated support line i.e. 1-800-761-1787. Our QuickBooks support team will be there to assist you in a single call. Feel free to call us anytime, we will be happy to help you.