QuickBooks has time and again astonished its users with the panorama of unprecedented accounting features to streamline accounting operations in this program. QuickBooks Batch Actions connotes a composite time-saving feature in QuickBooks to ensure the streamlining of repetitive accounting tasks. This feature allows users to perform several actions all at once, which would otherwise take significant time for accomplishing. This feature has, however, been facing issues which appear in the form of an error message “Batch Actions has Stopped Working”. This error puts a complete dead-stop on the attempts of the user to leverage this QuickBooks feature.
The current blog will take readers through viable troubleshooting methods to aid them to fix QuickBooks Batch Actions has Stopped Working error.
This QuickBooks Online error can be rectified by looking for the right batch action tab. Upon locating it, choose the correct actions for the specific documents. To get a full insight, go past this walkthrough carefully and attempt the different steps with precaution.
You may check also: How to Troubleshoot QuickBooks Error Code 1406?
What is Batch Action Feature in QuickBooks?
Batch Action feature is a noteworthy incorporation in QuickBooks Online. This QuickBooks feature lets users print multiple invoices and incorporate information, including transactions and estimates. This feature aids users who wish to carry out several tasks in QuickBooks side-by-side, thereby saving them time. It is especially useful for medium sized businesses where a judicious usage of available time is crucial.
What causes QuickBooks Batch Actions Not working error?
The QuickBooks batch actions error is a problem encountered by QuickBooks Online users. This error means that an operation is performed by the user which is unsupported by the current QuickBooks document type. For instance, the user tries the function for printing bills. Furthermore, temporary files and(or) outdated cookies could also be a major cause.
Steps to Troubleshoot QuickBooks Batch Actions Not Working
This section contains an easy workable procedure in the form of different steps that should aid users in fixing this QuickBooks Online error, and thereby, allowing users to use this composite feature.
Step 1: Locating the Batch Button
The first procedure requires the user to opt for the correct button for using the Batch Actions feature. For this, perform the below-given steps:
- Initially, the user needs to opt for the Sales option in the left panel.
- Thereafter, hit on the Invoices tab.
- Following that, tap on the Batch drop-down, and choose the options meeting the requirements.
- Users can also reach to the Batch button in the Banking page, by merely opting for the multiple transactions to work on.
Step 2: Export to Excel
If the user encounters the Batch Action Error when printing specific bills and reports through this feature, he/she needs to export the documents in the Excel format, and then make an attempt to print this document. The below given guidelines should aid readers:
- The initial step requires logging in to the QuickBooks account.
- Now, hover the mouse to the left panel, and from there, hit on Reports.
- Thereafter, the user is required to type in the Name of the report to be exported.
- Upon choosing the report, hit on the Export icon located on the top of the report.
- Following that, choose the option to Export to Excel.
- The next step is to opt for the location in the system to save the file.
- Once that is done, hit on Save.
- Notably, the user can enable the Editing option in Excel in pursuit to edit the file for incorporating any missing data in the report.
Read Also: How to Fix Error 403 in QuickBooks Desktop?
Step 3: Resolve Webpage Issues
The number of webpage-related issues can potentially trigger the QuickBooks batch actions error. To surpass these issues and to leverage the batch actions feature in QuickBooks, the user should access the Incognito Mode of the browser.
This is possible by simply using specific short key which is different for different web browsers. The Short keys for some of the notable browsers are:
- Google Chrome: Ctrl + Shift + N keys
- Firefox or Edge: Ctrl + Shift + P keys
- Safari: Command + Shift + P keys
Step 4: Deleting Browser Cache
One major cause of the Batch Actions has stopped working error is the excessive accumulation of browser cache. To remove the cache, follow the trails below (the procedure applied for Google Chrome).
- Launch Google Chrome, and following that, hit on the Ellipses icon located at the top.
- Followed by that, hit on the Settings tab.
- Now, make a move to the Security options, and herein, opt for the Security and Privacy option.
- The next step requires the user to click on the Clear Browser Data tab.
- The user should ensure that the checkboxes besides Browsing history, cookies, cached images, files, and folders, are checked before proceeding to hit on Clear Data option.
- Once done with all the foregoing steps, the user should once again try to access the batch actions feature to make sure that the batch actions has stopped working error has been sorted out.
Reaching the end!
With this, we reach to the culmination of this article. The present discussion entailed different methods to fix Batch Actions has Stopped Working error in QuickBooks. QB is a program with uncountable features, which could be obstructed by errors of different sorts. If you are facing any technical difficulty in QuickBooks and want our experts to assist you, just give our experienced QuickBooks error support professionals a call at the helpline i.e., 1-800-761-1787.