Fix QuickBooks Point of Sale Error 1330 using the 2 solutions provided in this post
Experiencing technical glitches in QuickBooks is pretty much common in QuickBooks, as it involves various algorithms that make it prone to certain errors. This segment is going to brief you with the entire steps and procedures that are required to chuck off QuickBooks point of sale error 1330. This error indicates that the data signature is invalid. You might land upon this error when try to re-install QuickBooks POS Version 7 on Windows XP. It is a complex error that can trigger an unrecoverable loss to your QuickBooks data. This error could be accompanied by a warning message saying:
“Error 1330 Invalid digital Signature”.
Keep reading this segment to learn how you can spot and fix this error. You can also get on a call with our QuickBooks error support experts, and let them handle this error for you.
Brief into QuickBooks error code 1330
The QuickBooks point of sale error 1330 is usually indicates that you are having invalid data signature. There can be various reasons due to this error could be seen . This error code appears on the screen with an error message stating “Invalid digital signature“. It is usually considered as an unrecoverable error it is advised to address it immediately. To know further about this error and it’s fixes, make sure to read this post carefully.
What causes the occurrence of QuickBooks Point of Sale Error 1330?
The QuickBooks error code 1330 may occur due to one or more of the following issues:
- Damaged/ corrupt source of QuickBooks software installation.
- Your security software is disrupting the installation procedure.
- QuickBooks installation that you performed is damaged or corrupt.
- Your company file is damaged.
- Software installation process is being disrupted by your system firewall.
- Inaccurate date and time setting in your PC.
You may also read: How to open .QBW file without using QuickBooks desktop?
Methods to troubleshoot the QuickBooks Point of Sale Error 1330
We have listed some of the most useful solutions herein to help you to fix QuickBooks Error Code 1330. However, we recommend you to create a backup of all your company data and file before instigating the troubleshooting process.
- Initially, open your QuickBooks and login as an System Administrator.
- After that download all available Point of Sale (POS) update on your system.
- Ensure that there are No other applications or programs are running on your computer.
- Now open Task Manager by pressing (Ctrl+Alt+Del keys) and choose Processes tab:
- You need to highlight all .EXE files and hit End All option.
- Next, you should close POS services active: QBPOS Database Manager vXX.
- Spot the .msc files and then opt for the Services Window and find QBPOS Database Manager vXX.
- Close all running POS services and Service windows.
- You will have to remove the data in context to the product update folder in the system:
- It is supposed to move to the Windows Start tab and then open the Windows Explorer window.
- Hit a click on Show as hidden window folders.
- Followed by looking for the location: C:\Documents and Settings \ All Users\ Application Data\Intuit \ QuickBooks POS XX\ Update.
- Move to the File menu and then hit the Delete option that appears on the window.
- Towards the end, press Alt + F4 keys or manually close the Windows Explorer dialogue box.
- Lastly, proceed to update QuickBooks Point of Sale and you are done with the process.
If the first solution doesn’t fix the QuickBooks Error 1330, perform the following step:
- Initially, start the troubleshooting by uninstalling QuickBooks Point of Sale.
- Ensure to Save all your QB data on your computer.
- Once done with that, close All programs.
- Press Windows and R keys together to open Run command at the bottom left of your desktop.
- You will then have to look for the Control Panel.
- Open Control Panel window and select QB POS.
- Followed by clicking on Change or remove and click Yes option.
- Once QuickBooks POS is uninstalled, you will have to rename it in C drive.
- Now rename QBPOSDBSrv from C:\documents and settings.
- Now do a clean login for QBPOSDBSrv user.
- Next step is to press Windows and R keys together to open Run command at the bottom left of your desktop.
- Type UAC in the box and click OK to open.
- It is then required to choose the User Accounts and then choose User tab.
- Also select the QBPOSDBSrv user and hit Remove the account.
- End the process by restarting your computer to Save the changes and reinstall the QB POS.
To Wind Up!
Getting rid of QuickBooks error 1330 becomes easy by carrying out the above mentioned methods. We hope that you find these solutions helpful in getting the ongoing error fixed. In case you are still facing the error even after performing the above steps, then feel free to call us anytime at using our dedicated helpline i.e. 1-800-761-1787. Our QuickBooks POS technical support specialists and certified professionals will be happy to assist you and fix the error for you.
Recommended readings for you: