Fix QuickBooks Point of Sale Error 1330 using the 2 solutions provided in this post
This blog post is created to train you on fixing QuickBooks POS Error 1330. There are a wide range of different reasons that cost this error. Typically, you receive this QB error on your screen due to the data signature being invalid. Mostly, it appears when you try to reinstall POS version 7 on Windows XP. This is a critical error and can cause an unrecoverable loss to your QuickBooks data.
Thus, you should get the error 1330 fixed immediately after its occurrence. The error code 1330 comes up on the screen with an error message:
“Error 1330 Invalid digital Signature”.
Considering the importance to fix this error, we have come up with this post, where we will be discussing the ways to fix the error code 1330 and also its causes. Read on to learn how you can spot and fix QuickBooks Error code 1330. Moreover, you can also get in touch with our QuickBooks error support experts and certified QB professionals, and let our experts to fix the error. Just ring up at our toll-free number i.e. 1-888-383-0323!
Brief into QuickBooks error 1330
The QuickBooks point of sale error 1330 usually indicates that the user is having invalid data signature. This error is seen due to various reasons. This error code comes upon the screen with an error message stating “Invalid digital signature”. The error takes place when the user tries to re-install the Point of sale version 7 on windows XP. It is usually considered as an unrecoverable error. This error might be considered as a critical one, and it is advised to tackle it immediately. To know further about the QuickBooks error code 1330 and its fixes, make sure to read this post carefully.
You may also read: How to open .QBW file without using QuickBooks desktop?
What causes the occurrence of QuickBooks Point of Sale Error 1330?
QuickBooks error code 1330 may occur due to one or more of the following issues:
- Damaged/ corrupt source of QuickBooks software installation
- Your security software is disrupting the QB installation procedure
- QuickBooks installation that you performed is damaged or corrupt
- Your company file is damaged
- Software installation process is being disrupted by your system firewall.
- Inaccurate date and time setting in your PC.
Methods to fix QuickBooks Point of Sale Error 1330
We have listed some of the most useful solutions herein to help you fix QuickBooks Error Code 1330. We, however, recommend you to create a backup of all your company data and file before instigating the troubleshooting process.
- In this particular method, the user needs to open QuickBooks and login as an system Administrator
- Followed by, downloading all available Point of Sale (POS) update on your system
- After that, the user needs to ensure that there are no other applications or programs are running on your computer
- Also, the user needs to open Task Manager by pressing (Ctrl+Alt+Del keys) and choose Processes tab
- Once done with that, the user needs to highlight all .EXE files and hit End All option.
- Also, the user should close POS services active: QBPOS Database Manager vXX
- Once done with that, spot the .msc files
- And then, opt for the Services Window and find QBPOS Database Manager vXX
- Moving ahead, the user needs to close all running POS services and Service windows.
- After that, the user will have to remove the data in context to the product update folder in the system:
- The user is supposed to move to the Windows Start tab and then open the Windows Explorer window
- And then click on show as hidden window folders.
- Followed by looking for the location: C:\Documents and Settings \ All Users\ Application Data\Intuit \ QuickBooks POS XX\ Update.
- Move to the File menu and then hit the delete option that appears on the window.
- Towards the end, press Alt + F4 keys or manually close the Windows Explorer dialogue box.
- Proceed to update QuickBooks Point of Sale and you are done with the process
If the first solution doesn’t fix the QuickBooks Error 1330, perform the following step:
- Initially, start the troubleshooting by uninstalling QuickBooks Point of Sale
- After that, ensure to Save all your QB data on your computer.
- Once done with that, close All programs.
- And then, press Windows and R keys together to open Run command at the bottom left of your desktop.
- The user will then have to look for the Control Panel
- And also, open Control Panel window and select QB POS
- Followed by clicking on change or remove and click Yes option
- Once QuickBooks POS is uninstalled, the user will have to rename it in C drive
- Also, rename QBPOSDBSrv from C:\documents and settings.
- Now, do a clean login for QBPOSDBSrv user
- The next step is to press Windows and R keys together to open Run command at the bottom left of your desktop
- And then, type UAC in the box and click OK to open
- The user is then required to choose the User Accounts and then choose User tab.
- Also, select the QBPOSDBSrv user and hit remove the account
- End the process by restarting your computer to Save the changes and reinstall the QB POS.
To Wind Up!
Getting rid of QuickBooks error 1330 becomes easy by carrying out the above mentioned methods. We hope that you find the above-mentioned solutions helpful in getting the ongoing error fixed. In case you are facing the error even after carrying out the above steps, then feel free to call us anytime i.e. 1-888-383-0323.
Our QuickBooks POS technical support experts and certified QB professionals will be happy to help you and fix the error for you.
Recommended readings for you: