Want to eradicate QuickBooks error 1335 and experience smooth working? Well, we have got you covered. Whenever you work on your QuickBooks accounting software, you might bump into some or the other trouble, that might not only annoy you, but might also hinder the smooth working of the software. One such technical snag can be QuickBooks error code 1335. This particular error means cabinet file needed for ongoing installation is corrupted or is damaged. You may see the following error messages on your desktop screen:
|Error 1335:||The cabinet file [data1.cab] required for this installation is corrupt and cannot be used.|
|Error 1335:||The cabinet file  required for this installation cannot be used.|
Moreover, the cabinet file which is another essential for the installation isn’t usable. The error code is indeed a Microsoft Windows error that takes place when updating the accounting software or repairing the installation. Get a better grip onto this particular error, by reading this segment with much care. You can also connect with us on a personal level and our team will ensure to come up with the most feasible solutions.
What instigates QuickBooks error 1335?
Below are the factors triggering QuickBooks error 1335:
- One of the basic factors can be if the software CD has scratches and dust.
- Another reason can be if there is insufficient installation memory settings on the system.
- If the system requirements of the system for QuickBooks installation aren’t fulfil.
- You might face similar issue if the antivirus or firewall is blocking the procedure.
You might see also: Fixation of QuickBooks Error 3371: Could not initialize license properties
Solution steps to troubleshoot the QuickBooks error 1335
You can perform the below measures to fix the QuickBooks error code 1335. Let us have a look:
Method 1: Using QuickBooks install diagnostic tool
- Under this process, one needs to head to the official website of QuickBooks and further download the setup file of QuickBooks install diagnostic tool.
- Further, when the install finishes perform the steps ahead.
- You need to double click the QBinstall.exe file.
- Moreover, click on I’m having issue in installing QuickBooks.
- Later on, click on ok tab.
- The tool will itself detect the installation issues and perform the necessary steps.
Method 2: Clean the temporary folder
- Herein, one needs to reboot the system and further log in to the system with admin rights
- You need to head to the path that says : “For Windows 8, 7 or Vista: C: \ Users \ username \ AppData \ Local \ Temp.”
- Furthermore, for Windows 10, one needs to delete temporary files.
Read Also: How to Fix QuickBooks Error Code 6155, 0?
Method 3: Manual process to fix the issue
- In this process, one needs to restart the system with admin rights.
- Further, insert the QuickBooks installation disk and also close the install if it opens up.
- You need to now open the Windows explorer by pressing Windows + E tab.
- Now open the C drive.
- You simply now have to hit a right click the QuickBooks folder and followed by selecting the copy tab.
- Moreover, you would have to paste the folder on the Windows desktop.
- Along with that head back to the QuickBooks folder.
- You also have to do the same with the third party folder.
- Later on, you would have to open the QuickBooks folder from the desktop.
- And once you are done with the steps above, you should click on .exe file,
- This will surely chuck off the issue up to a great extent.
Chucking off the QuickBooks error code 1335 is possible with the steps discussed in above. However, there can be circumstances when you might not be able to rectify such an error, in that case we would suggest you to connect with our QuickBooks technical support professionals using our dedicated support line i.e., 1-800-761-1787, and they will come up with the most effective solutions for you.
Other helpful articles: