Experiencing WDDM service not running in QuickBooks? Well, need not to worry, as we are here for you with this article, where we will be discussing with the right steps involved in fixing WDDM service not running in QuickBooks desktop. You might come across this particular issue when the DDL files (Data Definition Language file)aren’t available or damaged and when the users try to update the Windows. As a result of this error, you will experience the slowdown of the system, startup and shutdown issue, blue screen error, program locks up.
If you are a victim of the WDDM Service Not Running problem in QuickBooks, then going through this piece of writing will surely work. However, you can also connect with our tech personnel for any further assistance using our dedicated support line i.e. 1-800-761-1787.
What leads To WDDM Service Not Running Error In QuickBooks?
Triggers behind the WDDM service not running in QuickBooks are as follows:
- You can experience the WDDM service not running in QuickBooks in case there are any sort of virus or malware infections present in your system.
- Experiencing this issue is also possible if the drivers are not installed properly or the drivers are corrupted.
- If the installation and uninstallation of application is incorrect.
- Just in case when updating the Windows some of the .DLL files aren’t available or are corrupted then in that case probable chances to face this issue.
Steps To Perform To Resolve The WDDM Service Not Running In QuickBooks
You can perform the below-stated measures to resolve the WDDM service running issue in QuickBooks Desktop:
Method 1: Make the WDDM service automatic
The first method requires ensuring that the WDDM service is automatic, for which you should proceed as follows:
- Initially move to the Start menu and click on Windows icon.
- Go for Control Panel option.
- Oft Administrative tool from control panel.
- You now have to click on the Services option.
- Find out the WDDM service from the list.
- Right-click the WDDM service option.
- You now have to go for the Properties option.
- Heading forward move to the General tab.
- Pick the Startup type to Automatic.
- Conclude the process by clicking on to the Apply option and restart the service.
Method 2: Turning on the system in the safe mode
If the previous method doesn’t work in your favor, then make a move towards restarting the PC and enabling the Safe Mode in the Advanced Boot options. If you are unaware of the procedure, follow the brief walkthrough given below.
- You need to first login to the system as Admin.
- For the more turn on your system in Safe Mode.
- This will reduce the WDDM issue.
- You now have to press F8 key while booting to ensure that the system starts in safe mode.
- Check the PC drivers whether they are updated or not
- This can be done by opening the File explorer on my computer.
- You now have to right click on it and choose Manage tab,
- You will see a window appearing on the screen stating find the system tools, you need to click on the same.
- Now click on the Device Manager.
- Right click on any of the Options from the list and check for Driver updates in the Driver tab.
- Make sure to Update all the drivers.
- Check if the Windows version is updated to the latest one or not
- For this you need to head to the Start tab.
- Click on the Settings option.
- Navigate to words the Systems tab.
- Also click on About option.
- You will now be able to check your version under Windows specification.
Coming across the end of this article, we expect that the above stated set of steps might be of great assistance in troubleshooting off WDDM service not running issue in QuickBooks desktop. On the contrary, if you still aren’t able to fix the WDDM service not running issue, then in that case connect with our QuickBooks enterprise support tech geeks right away using our helpline i.e., 1-800-761-1787, and our experts will ensure to resolve the issue from the root cause for you.
More helpful topics: