Learn how to download a trial version of QuickBooks Desktop (Pro, Premier and Enterprise Solutions)
Are you looking for the process to download QuickBooks desktop trial links for Mac, Pro, Premier, & Enterprise? If you are dicey about the final purchase of QuickBooks, and want to take a trial before coming on to any decision, then in that case you can download a free 30-day trial pack. There are various aspects that the user might have to consider in order to download a 30-day free trial version.
Majority of the QB users prefer testing QuickBooks software before investing and installing it. This can be done easily with the trial version link that consists of all the features in the testing time. Intuit permits the users to download the trial version, which is only valid for 30 days time period and after it expires the user will have to purchase the license key to continue using it. Below, we will explore the trial links for QuickBooks desktop.
In today’s article, we will guide with the links to download QuickBooks desktop trial versions. Thus, make sure to stick to the article till the end. Or you can also ring up a call at our toll-free number i.e. 1-888-383-0323 and let our QuickBooks support team fix the issue on your behalf.
Important: Well, before moving ahead, keep a note of the fact that the QuickBooks desktop 2016 version is no longer supported by Intuit and is not compatible with Windows 10.
You may also read: Convert QuickBooks online file to QuickBooks desktop
QuickBooks Desktop Trial Links for United States (US)
If you are looking for QuickBooks desktop trial links for united states (US) version, then check them out below. The users can simply select the link for the version they want to use. You can save the install file, where it can be easily accessed, like your Windows Desktop. It should be noted that the trial links differ in every case, such as Pro/Premier/ Enterprise, and Mac. The links for the prescribed versions are:
Note: You can check out our QuickBooks online trial page, if you are looking for trial links for QBO.
QuickBooks desktop Pro is basically one of the versions of QB accounting solutions. This software is usually preferred by small businesses, and it enables the user to pay bills, print paycheck, sales order reports, make a business plan, and remote access. The premium edition of QuickBooks offers the license and product data easily, and also allows to install the QuickBooks pro trial version.
The user can make use of the below stated codes to install QuickBooks Pro 2020 trial version:
License #: 0421-9621-3866-298
Product #: 611951
Important: For the installation of rest software, there is no need of any codes to open the trial.
Trial Link for QuickBooks desktop for Mac (Only USA)
Now coming to the QuickBooks Mac version, it is accounting software that assists the Mac users to start business in creative ways. It involves some amazing features like tracking the inventory, pay bills, send email invoices, manage business expenses and finances properly. The trial version of QuickBooks Mac can be downloaded from below link:
QuickBooks Desktop Trial Links for Canada (CA)
For downloading the Canada version of QuickBooks desktop, you can use the below mentioned links. The features involved in this version resembles to that of USA version up to certain extent. The user needs to opt for the link for the version and then save the install file some easily accessible location, like your Windows Desktop.
Note: If you’re looking for a trial of QuickBooks Online, see our QuickBooks online trial page.
QuickBooks Desktop Trial Links for United Kingdom (UK)
It should be noted that the QuickBooks desktop for UK version is almost similar to other countries, when it comes to features. However, the hyperlink for the same might differ. The user can opt for the link for the version to be used. And then, make sure to save the install file at a location where it can be accessed in seconds, like your Windows Desktop.
Note: If you’re looking for a trial of QuickBooks Online, see our QuickBooks online trial page.
Trial Links for Older Versions of QuickBooks Desktop (US)
For QuickBooks desktop enterprise 18.0 – 30 days trial:
QuickBooks Pro/Premier 2018- 30 days trial:
QuickBooks desktop for Mac 2016 – 30 daya trial:
Download Link: http://intuit.me/1LEuYn0
Trial Links for Older Versions of QuickBooks Desktop (CA)
To download the Canadian version of QuickBooks desktop, the following links can be used:
QuickBooks Desktop trial links for United Kingdom (UK)
In order to download QuickBooks trial version for United Kingdom, the user can check out the links below:
Basic System requirements to install QuickBooks desktop trial version
Before you install the QuickBooks trial version, the user needs to ensure that the system meets the proper configurations. There are a few basic system requirements that might be needed to maintain, in order to get the trial version downloaded namely:
- Operating systems
- Hardware requirements
- Software compatibility
- Firewall and antivirus software compatibility
The user needs to choose the version they wish to download and then save the file at a particular location from where it can be accessed without any issue.
System requirements for QuickBooks 2019 and Enterprise Solutions 19.0
If you are having QuickBooks 2019 and Enterprise Solutions 19.0, the you definitely need to check what your computer needs to run the best QuickBooks Desktop experience. Configuring your system to the below mentioned requirements, will help you in getting the best experience in QB. Here’s all you need to know about the operating system, hardware, software, and other requirements to run QuickBooks Desktop smoothly:
For QuickBooks Pro/Premier 2019 and Enterprise 19.0
- Internet Explorer 11 (32 bit)
Hardware and Operating Software requirements (Client and Server)
- Processor: 2.4 GHz minimum
- RAM: 4GB minimum, 8GB Recommended
|Windows (natively installed)||Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2011, Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, Windows 10, Windows 8.1 (update 1), Windows 7 SP1 (Enterprise and Professional editions only, supported until January 2020)|
Note: Windows Small Business Server 2011 is not compatible with QuickBooks Desktop.
|Linux (when using QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions Database Server-only installation)||OpenSuse 42.3, Fedora 27, Red Hat Enterprise 7 (RHEL 7.4)|
- Windows 10, all editions including 64-bit, natively installed
- Windows 8.1 (Update 1), all editions including 64-bit, natively installed
- Windows 7 SP1, all editions including 64-bit, natively installed (only supported until January 2020)
- Windows Server 2016
- Windows Server 2012 R2
- Windows Server 2011, Standard and Essentials
- Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 (only supported until January 2020)
Note: Make sure to stick to the fact that the QuickBooks demands the use of Windows natively and not through an emulator or virtual environment. Ignoring this fact might lead to further hassle.
Server RAM Requirements
- 1-5 Users: 8GB RAM
- 10 Users: 12GB RAM
- 15 Users: 16GB RAM
- 20 Users: 20+GB RAM
- 4X DVD-ROM drive required for CD installations
- Display optimized for 1280 x 1024 screen resolution or higher with up to 2 Extended monitors.
- Best optimized for Default DPI setting for a given computer.
- Minimum 2.5GB of disk space (additional required for data files).
- Additional software: 60MB for Microsoft .NET 4.6 Run-time, provided on the QuickBooks CD.
- US version of Windows must be present
- Regional settings are supported when set to English.
- Administrator rights required for the server computer when hosting Multi-User access.
- Natively installed – This means that it was installed on a particular system or environment it was designed for. Also, it doesn’t need to run in a virtual environment or emulation software.
The user can simply integrate QuickBooks with hundreds of other apps. We have jotted down some of the most common apps that can be used. To find more, go to the Intuit App Store.
- Microsoft Office
- QuickBooks Point of Sale V18.0 and V12.0
- Pro-Series tax years 2017 and 2016
- Quicken 2018, 2017, 2016
- QuickBooks for Mac 2016
- Adobe Acrobat Reader: Business Planner, Payroll and viewing forms require Adobe Acrobat Reader 9.0 or later.
- Payroll and other online features and services require Internet access with at least a 56 Kbps connection speed (1 Mbps recommended). DSL or cable modem is recommended.
- Gmail, Yahoo Email, Windows Mail, Hotmail and AOL (i.e Mozilla Thunderbird Email Client*). Note: *Supports plain text version in Mozilla.
- Internet Explorer 11
Firewall and Antivirus software compatibility
We tested QuickBooks Pro 2019, Premier 2019, and Enterprise 19.0 with the following firewall and antivirus programs.
Note: It should be noted that in certain cases, the user might be required to adjust some settings in these programs, in order to get seamless QuickBooks performance.
|Windows Server Firewall (all editions)||Windows 8.1 Firewall (all editions)||Windows 7 Firewall (all editions)|
|Microsoft Security Essentials||Avast||NortonLifeLock (formally Symantec)|
Also, make a note of the fact that the QuickBooks software with the systems that run RAID (Redundant Array of Inexpensive Disks). However, this is not recommended, as it might lead to sluggish QB operations.
Process to Download QuickBooks desktop trial version
Before the user begins with the process, he/she needs to have the license and product number that would be present in the cover of QuickBooks or might have received the email regarding the same. The steps to be carried out are as follows:
- First of all, the user needs to close the programs that are opened up, which includes the antivirus programs.
- Also, remover to restart the antivirus program after completing the installation
- The user needs to click the links for downloading the particular versions.
- After that enter the license number and product number.
- And click on run to download the product and then hit Yes in the dialog box
- The next step is to click on next option in the QuickBooks financial software window
- After proceeding, the user will see a license agreement, to which the user is supposed to click on the “I accept the terms of the license agreement checkbox and then tick next again.”
- Once done with that, the user needs to enter the license and product number and hit next
- Also ensure to select the recommended option and hit next.
- Followed by selecting the install in the next window.
- And then the installation will begin. Now wait for some time.
How to activate the trial links in QuickBooks desktop?
The steps to be followed in order to activate the trial links are stated below:
- To begin with, the user will have to open the QuickBooks company file for the very first time and then activate the software. The user will be having 30 days to activate the software.
- After that, click on the activate option
- And then enter the information and click on the create an account option
- The next step in the process is to again enter all necessary information for the review your customer account.
- Followed by clicking next.
- After the activation process comes to an end, the user will spot a confirmation window. The user can then save the records or can print the page.
Steps to move to Pro Edition
- The user should open the QuickBooks account.
- And after that, visit the file and then select the switch to another edition option
- After that, click on the version from the list appearing on the screen.
- The next step is to go through the information windows and then tap on switch or toggle.
- It should be noted that this process might take some time, and the new edition will be displayed in the title bar.
We end the post here, with the hope that the information shared in above and also the links mentioned in this post might help the QB users in downloading the free trial version of QuickBooks and this would help in making a decision.
However, if you are having any query then feel free to call us at our toll-free number i.e. 1-888-383-0323, and our QuickBooks support team will guide you with the best possible information. Thus, do not hesitate in calling us anytime and letting our experts to answer all your queries.
Other useful links: