Landed into QuickBooks error code 6130 and seeking for the right procedures to chuck this error off? Well, if that is the case, then reading this segment will surely work for you. This error indicates that QuickBooks couldn’t disconnect from the computer on which the QuickBooks company file is located. This particular error occurs when QuickBooks is operating in multi-user mode.
Get a better grip on this particular problem by going through this segment with full concentration. Or connect with our tech personnel right away using our support line. Our tech geeks will ensure to provide you with the right set of steps to fix the QuickBooks error code 6130 successfully.
Signs of QuickBooks error code 6130, 0
Below are the signs of QuickBooks error code 6130.
- One of the most common signs is the error code displays on itself on the system frequently crashing the active window.
- The system frequently crashed with issue when running the same program.
- System freezes repeatedly after the short interval of time-frames.
- If the mouse and keyboard inputs started working slowly.
Causes and measures related to QuickBooks error code 6130, 0
You can experience QuickBooks error code 6130 due to a couple of factors, and the solutions largely depends upon the factors causing. So, make sure to scroll through carefully.
Cause 1: Insufficient storage or piling up of junk files can lead to this issue
Measure: Using disk cleanup to clean out the system junk
- Initially, click on start tab.
- Type in command and avoid hitting enter tab.
- You now have to press ctrl + shift keys.
- Furthermore, click on enter tab.
- You will see a permission dialog box.
- Click on yes tab.
- You now have to type the cleanmgr and also go for enter tab.
- The disk cleanup will evaluate the space occupied by the temporary files and permits you to remove it.
- End the process by selecting the boxes of the categories you wish to clean and also hit ok tab.
Cause 2: Windows registry files got corrupted
Measure: Repairing Windows registries
- Start the process by clicking on start tab.
- Type in command but do not press the enter tab.
- Press ctrl + shift and hit enter key.
- You will be asked with a permission dialog box.
- Select yes tab.
- A black box will appear with a blinking dialog box.
- Enter in regedit and select enter tab.
- Choose export tab in the file menu.
- Head to save in list and choose a particular folder where you can save the QuickBooks desktop.
- Move to the file name box and type the name of the backup file.
- Head to the export range box and ensure that the selected branch.
- Hit save tab.
- The file will save in the reg file extension format.
- At the end, you will have the backup of QuickBooks related entries.
Cause 3: Outdated or corrupted Windows operating system
Measure: Installing Windows updates
Windows XP, 7, 8, 10, and vista
- Click on start tab.
- Enter update and also hit enter key.
- The Windows update dialog box will appear.
- Click on install updates icon.
Cause 4: Corrupted QuickBooks download or incomplete QuickBooks installation can be another trigger
Measure: Uninstall and reinstall QuickBooks program
- You are recommended to click on start tab to open the programs and features.
- Go for control panel on the menu’s right side.
- Hit a click on the programs.
- Go for programs and features option.
- You now have to locate the error associated program.
- Click on QB associated entry.
- Finally choose the uninstall tab on the top menu.
Miscellaneous measures to fix QuickBooks Error Code 6130, 0
If the above measures didn’t work for you, then you can check out the below advanced measures.
Measure 1: Running Windows system file checker
- Click on start tab.
- Type in command in the search box, and avoid hitting Enter tab.
- Press ctrl + shift keys and also click on enter tab.
- You will see a dialog box.
- Click on yes tab.
- A black screen will open with the name on command prompt.
- Enter sfc/scannow and hit enter tab.
- The scan process will start by the system file checker to eliminate the issue.
Measure 2: Using the Windows system restore to undo the recent system changes
- You need to hit the start tab.
- Type system restore in the search box and also click on enter tab.
- Click on system restore.
- If asked, then enter any admin passwords.
- Perform the steps in the wizard to choose a restore point.
- Also, restore the system.
Measure 3: Renaming QuickBooks file
- You need to find the files with .nd and .tlg extensions.
- Right click on the files with .nd and tlg extension and also click on rename tab.
- You now have to rename the files by adding old towards the end of the filename.
- Conclude the process by opening QuickBooks and try to access the files.
Measure 4: Reboot the database service for QuickBooks on the server
- Under this process, you need to open run window on the server system by pressing Windows + R keys.
- Furthermore, type in services.msc in the open box and also hit enter tab
- Search for QuickBooksDBXX service.
- Click on the service and also hit start tab.
- Open the company file and see if the issue is fixed.
Scrolling through this segment and implementing the measures mentioned in above, can be of great assistance in chucking off QuickBooks error code 6130, 0 successfully. On the contrary, if you aren’t able to fix the issue even after performing the above stated steps, then in case connect with our 24/7 QuickBooks error support team and let them handle the issue for you.