Have you landed into the QuickBooks error code 6130 and are in search of convenient avenues of getting rid of this error code? Well, if that is what is impeding you, then reading this article will certainly work for you. This error demonstrates that QuickBooks couldn’t disconnect from the computer on which the QuickBooks company file is located. This technical issue shows up when QuickBooks is functioning in the multi-user mode.
You can get a better hold on QuickBooks error code 6130 by going through this article with full attention. Connect with our technical experts right away by using our support line. Our professional support team will ensure to provide you with the right set of steps to fix the QuickBooks error message 6130 successfully.
Signs of QuickBooks error code 6130, 0
Below are the signs of QuickBooks error code 6130.
- One of the most common signs is that the QuickBooks error 6130 displays itself on the screen frequently, thereby crashing your active window.
- System freezes repeatedly after a short interval of time-frames.
- Unsuccessful QuickBooks software installation.
- If the mouse and keyboard inputs started working slowly.
Causes and Solutions for QuickBooks Error Code 6130, 0
You can experience QuickBooks error 6130 due to various reasons, and the associated solutions largely depend upon the factors causing the error. So, scroll through this article carefully to get the issue resolved.
Cause 1: Accumulation of excessive system junk
Solution: Making use of the disk cleanup tool
- In the beginning, tap on the Start tab.
- After that, type in ”Command” and avoid hitting Enter tab.
- You now have to push the Ctrl + Shift keys.
- Furthermore, tap on the Enter tab.
- You will see a permission dialog box.
- Hit on the Yes tab.
- You need to type ”Cleanmgr” and also go for the Enter tab.
- The Disk cleanup will evaluate the space occupied by the Temporary files and permit you to remove it.
- End the process by selecting the boxes of the categories you wish to clean and also hit the OK tab.
Cause 2: The Windows registry files got corrupted
Solution: Repairing Windows registries
- Start the process by tapping on the Start tab.
- Type in ”Command” but do not hit the Enter tab.
- Push the Ctrl + Shift keys and hit the Enter key.
- You will be asked with a permission dialog box.
- Herein, hit on the Yes tab.
- A black box will appear with a blinking dialog box.
- Enter in Regedit and hit on the Enter tab.
- Choose the Export tab in the File menu.
- Proceed to the Save-in list and opt for a particular folder where you want to save the QuickBooks desktop.
- Then, head to the File name field and enter the name of the Backup file.
- Move to the Export range box and assure that the branch is opted.
- Tap on the Save tab.
- The file will save in the reg file extension format.
- In the end, you will have the backup of QuickBooks-related entries.
Cause 3: Windows operating system is outdated
Solution: Installing Windows updates
For Windows XP, 7, 8, 10, and vista users
- In the beginning, push the Start tab.
- Then, enter Update and also hit the Enter key.
- The Windows Update dialog box will appear.
- Tap on the Install updates icon.
Cause 4: Corrupted QuickBooks installation may incite QuickBooks error 6130
Solution: Clean installation of the QuickBooks program
- You are recommended to hit on the Start tab to open the Programs and features.
- Then, proceed to Control panel.
- Hit on the Programs.
- Go for Programs and features option.
- Now, locate the QuickBooks error 6130-associated program.
- Choose the Entry.
- Finally, opt for the Uninstall tab.
Miscellaneous Measures to Fix QuickBooks Error Code 6130, 0
If the above measures didn’t work for you, then you can check out the below-advanced measures.
Measure 1: Running Windows system file checker
- Click on the Start tab.
- Type in ”Command” in the Search box, and avoid hitting Enter tab.
- Push the Ctrl + shift keys and also hit on the Enter tab.
- You will see a dialog box.
- Hit on the Yes tab.
- A black screen will open with the name on the command prompt.
- Enter SFC/scannow and hit Enter tab.
- The scan process will start by the system file checker to eliminate the issue.
Measure 2: Employ the Windows system restore to fix QuickBooks error 6130
- You are required to hit the Start tab.
- Type ”Restore” in the Search box and hit the Enter key.
- Double-tap on System restore to open it.
- If asked, then provide the Admin password.
- Now, choose a Restore point.
- Finally, proceed with the process to Restore the system.
Measure 3: Change the filename of the QuickBooks file
- You need to look for the files with .nd and .tlg extensions.
- Right-click the files with .nd and tlg extensions and hit on the Rename tab.
- You now have to Rename the files by adding ‘.old‘ at the culmination of the filename.
- Conclude the process by opening QuickBooks and trying to access the files.
Measure 4: Restart database service for QuickBooks
- This process involves you to access the Run window on the server system by hitting on the Windows + R keys.
- After that, type in Services.msc in the open box and also hit on the Enter tab
- Search for QuickBooksDBXX service.
- Tap on the service and also hit on the Start tab.
- Open the Company file and see if the QuickBooks error 6130 got fixed.
Winding up with the hope that the snag got fixed
We are hopeful that scrolling past this segment and implementing the measures mentioned above, can be of great assistance in fixing QuickBooks error 6130, 0 successfully.
On the contrary, if you are still unable to rectify the issue by adhering to the above-stated steps, then connect with the 24/7 QuickBooks error support team and let our experts handle the issue for you. All you need to do is call us on the helpline i.e., 1-800-761-1787 and let our experts resolve the issue for you.