Here is how you can find or open QuickBooks Desktop 2022 after installation
Made up your mind to switch to QuickBooks desktop 2022 and downloaded the newest version, but still can’t spot it even after installation? Recently launched QuickBooks desktop 2022 has been reported with this glitch. The Intuit product development team has mentioned that there is an issue with the QuickBooks express install method. Situation might be that the desktop app doesn’t install, but the server only component does. The Intuit team is working to fix this snag from its root cause, and in the meantime, it is suggested to perform the steps discussed later in this write-up.
You might see also: What is QuickBooks Error Code 6000 816?
Steps you need to perform to fix unable to find or open QuickBooks desktop 2022 error after installation issue
You would have to perform the steps below to successfully resolve issue unable to find or open QuickBooks desktop 2022 after installation. Go through the steps and implement them one by one:
Step 1: Check out QuickBooks server 2022 on the system
- Herein, you would have to open the windows start menu.
- Furthermore, type in control panel into the search bar and open control panel.
- You would now have to head to programs and features.
- Now, from the uninstall or change a program list, you need to look for QuickBooks server 2022.
In the event you are able to find it, but you aren’t able to spot QuickBooks pro, premier, or enterprise 2022 on the list.
Step 2: Uninstalling QuickBooks server
- After performing the steps above, you need to choose QuickBooks server 2022 from the uninstall or change a program list.
- You further have to choose uninstall/change and hit next.
- To sum up, choose remove tab to uninstall QuickBooks server 2022.
Step 3: You need to run the downloaded QuickBooks desktop 2022 install again
- Once you are done with the steps above, you need to go for custom and network options from the install wizard when prompted instead of express. Hit Next.
- Moreover, go for any of the below options:
- I’ll be using QuickBooks desktop on this computer.
- I’ll be using QuickBooks desktop on this computer, AND I’ll be storing our company file here so it can be shared over our network.
- Coming to the last step, you would have to choose next tab to complete the installation.
Step 4: Run Quick Fix my Program using tools hub program
- Firstly, close your QuickBooks.
- After that download the most recent version (22.214.171.124) of the QuickBooks Tool Hub and save the file somewhere you can easily find it.
- Hit twice on QuickBooksToolHub.exe file
- Now follow the on-screen instructions to install and agree to the terms & conditions.
- When the install completes, double-click the icon on your Windows desktop to open the QuickBooks tool hub.
- Next, open Tool Hub program and choose Program Problems.
- After that select Quick Fix my Program.
- Lastly start QuickBooks Desktop and open your data file.
To check the components are properly updated and working, you need to restart your computer after running the tool.
We hope you find the information provided in this post helpful. In case you are still unable to locate or open QuickBooks Desktop 2022, please feel free to contact our QuickBooks error support team of certified accounting experts at 1-800-761-1787.
More helpful topics: