Learn what to do when Loan Manager or Cash Flow Projector is missing after upgrading QuickBooks Desktop:
When it comes to Loan Manager in QuickBooks, it reflects the loans in QuickBooks on the basis of the information provided on the long-term liability and other current liability accounts. Moreover, users can also track both principle and interest without looking over the amortization tables to evaluate the accounts. It basically establishes loans in QuickBooks depending on the info given, as mentioned earlier. Subsequently, these amounts will be entered manually with the help of journal entries.
However, there can be circumstances when users might face issues related to the loan manager, which include the QuickBooks loan manager not working issue. To tackle these types of problems, what users need to do is to go through this segment with much care. Moreover, the user can also connect with us using our tech line.
QuickBooks Loan Manager Establishes ‘Amortization schedules’ Depending On The Below Input:
- Loan A/C chosen from COA
- The loan amount
- Origination date
- First payment date
- The payment issue
- Escrow payment amount
- Escrow payment account from the chart of account
- Interest rate
- The compounding period
- Payment A/C chosen from COA
- The interest expense account is chosen from COA
- Fees or charges account chosen from COA
Steps to Resolve Loan Manager Not Working Issue in QuickBooks Desktop
Below are the steps users need to perform in order to chuck off loan manager issues.
Solution 1: Reviewing For QuickBooks Loan Manager Data Missing
The first troubleshooting measure requires users to review /double-check if the loan manager-related error shows up while they try using it again. For that, adhere to the below-given steps:
- Users need to click on banking and choose loan manager.
- Further, click on add loan and hit edit loan option.
- Now, the entered details will be seen at the bottom of the loan manager. Just in case the QuickBooks loan manager data is missing, the user would have to head to the support team.
Solution 2: Use Quick Fix My Program
If the first method didn’t help the user in fixing QuickBooks loan manager no appearing error, then in that case, the users needs to perform the steps below that are related to downloading and using quick fix my program.
Step 1: Download And Install The QuickBooks Tool Hub
Initially, download and get the QuickBooks Tool Hub installed on the system, the steps for which are depicted below:
- Start off with closing QuickBooks.
- Further, download the QuickBooks tool hub file and then save it.
- Users need to now open QuickBookstoolhub.exe
- Now hit a click on the QuickBooks tool hub icon.
Step 2: Run Quick Fix My Program
The next step requires running the QuickBooks Tool Hub and then accessing the Quick Fix My Program feature in the Tool. For using this feature, the trails laid down below should be of considerable help to users.
- Under this process, users need to open program problems from the QuickBooks tool hub.
- Further, go for the quick fix my program option.
- Lastly, open QuickBooks and check if the QuickBooks loan manager not working issue is appearing on the screen.
Related article: QuickBooks Multi-User Mode Not Working – How to Fix it?
Solution 3: Turning on the Compatibility Mode in Internet Explorer 9, 10, or 11
If the QuickBooks Tool Hub fails to fix the issue, then users should try to enable the compatibility mode in the Internet Explorer browser. The procedure for the same is as follows:
- The user needs to open internet explorer, and he/she will also have to click on the tools tab.
- Moving ahead, users need to choose the compatibility view.
- Now pick display all websites in compatibility view and choose the close tab.
After turning on the compatibility mode, make sure to look out if QuickBooks Manager cannot find file issue is fixed.
Solution 4: Run Reboot.bat File
If in case the loan manager is missing from QuickBooks, then users would have to reboot the system.
- Firstly right, click the icon of QuickBooks desktop, and from b, pick the properties option.
- Moreover, choose the properties tab and also head to the option to open file location.
- You now have to right-click the bat file.
- Also, pick run as admin tab.
- the user should now wait till the reboot.bat file utility completes its task.
Solution 5: Move back to the default settings of internet explorer
Reverting the Internet explorer settings to default can also help in resolving the issues incited due to the loan manager not working.
- Start by clicking on tools in internet explorer.
- Further, choose internet options.
- Users will also have to move to internet from under the security tab and also choose the default tab.
- Now, click on the local intranet and further choose the default level.
- Now, into the advanced tab, hit restore advanced settings.
- Also, hit apply tab and hit the ok tab.
- Lastly, open QuickBooks to check if you are able to run the loan manager or cash flow projector without any issue.
Reading this segment might be of some help in getting rid of errors related to QuickBooks loan manager. Whereas, if users aren’t able to fix QuickBooks loan manager not working error then in that case users need to connect with our QuickBooks error support team using our support number i.e., 1-800-761-1787. Our dedicated support professionals will be more than happy to help the user in tackling the issue.