While working on the QuickBooks accounting software, users might end up in the QuickBooks error code 7300. This error is seen when the program is set up or during Windows startup or shutdown or even during the installation of the Windows operating system. Another reason behind the occurrence of error code 7300 can be opening the company files. This error restricts users from opening any company data files or work on the software. There can be various other causes of the QuickBooks error code 7300, which we will be discussing later in this article.
You might get the following error message on your system’s screen:
However. you can read the entire post carefully or you can also get in contact with our QuickBooks experts via our toll-free number i.e., 1-800-761-1787. Our certified professionals will ensure to provide immediate technical assistance.
What leads too QuickBooks error 7300?
QuickBooks error code 7300 is usually seen when users opens their company files. This error stops users to continue working on the software. This error is also caused when Intuit sync manager stops working. At times, the intuit sync manager or QuickBooks manager stops because of which the error occurs.
Methods to fix the QuickBooks error code 7300
The user can resolve the error code 7300 by carrying out any of the below methods, which include the following:
Method 1: Backing up the QuickBooks related registry entry
The last method is to back up the QuickBooks related registry entry. The steps to be followed are as follows:
- The first step is to click on Start tab.
- And then in the search box, enter Command but do not hit Enter key.
- Once done with that hold and press Ctrl + Shift keys and then hit Enter tab.
- A permission dialog box will be seen, where the user will have to select Yes.
- After the black box appears with a blinking cursor, the user needs to enter regedit and press Enter key.
- And then in the registry editor, click on QuickBooks error 7300, related key you want to backup.
- Now, from the File menu select Export.
- Also, select the folder in save in the list, where you want to save the backup key.
- After that, in the Export range box, ensure that the selected branch is selected.
- Next step is to select Save with a .reg file extension.
- Lastly the user will have the backup the QuickBooks related registry entry.
Method 2: Manual troubleshooting steps for Windows 7 and Vista
- First of all, hit a click on Start tab and open Programs and Features. And also click on Control Panel.
- After that, select Program and click on Programs and Features.
- Next step is to Browse the QuickBooks error associated program under the Name column.
- Moving ahead, hit a click on the Entry and select the Uninstall tab from the top menu.
- The final step is to follow the steps displayed on the screen for completing uninstallation.
- Firstly locate the Start menu and right click on it.
- After that select Programs and features.
- Next step is to Browse the QuickBooks error associated program under the name column.
- Also, hit a click on the Entry and select the Uninstall/change tab from the top menu.
- Lastly, follow the steps displayed on the screen.
- For this, hit a click on Start tab and then click on Open programs and features.
- Once done with that click on Control panel and select Add or remove programs.
- Next step is to check for QuickBooks error associated program under the list of currently installed programs.
- Now, select the Entry and on the right side click on Remove tab.
- Last step is to complete the Un-installation and follow the on-screen steps.
Method 2: Basics of rectification
- At first you have to Uninstall QuickBooks and then Rename the intuit folders.
- After that you can look for the folders at
- C:\Users\(current user)\AppData\Local\Intuit\QuickBooks (year)
- C:\ProgramData\Intuit\QuickBooks (year)
- 64-bit version C:\Program Files (x86)\Intuit\QuickBooks (year)
- Files\Intuit\QuickBooks (year)
- At the time of renaming the folders, the user will get the error, “Access denied when renaming folders.” In case you aren’t allowed to rename the folders, then follow the steps below.
- Next step is to right click on Windows taskbar and then click on the Task manager.
- And click on the Processes tab.
- Also, select the Column heading with image name and click on the Alphabetical order in which the process will Start.
- After this, under the image name column, users will be able to spot QBDBMgrN.exe, QBDBMgr.exe, QBCFMonitorService.exe, and Qbw32.exe. And select these files.
- Now, click on End process.
- And when a warning message is seen, just select Yes to proceed.
- Last step is to again install the QuickBooks desktop application.
To Wrap it up!
By now, we believe that the QuickBooks error message 7300 might be resolved after followed by the above stated solutions. However, if the error persists or if you have any query, then please call to our helpline number i.e., 1-800-761-1787. Our 24/7 QuickBooks error support team is made up of certified professionals and experts who are available to assist you at all times.
More helpful topics: