Get familiar with the various solutions to fix QuickBooks Error 539
The recurring occurrence of technical error codes has impugned the eminence of QuickBooks as seamless accounting software. Users keep encountering an array of error codes, system shutdowns, and frequent technical glitches. Users may stumble upon such issues anytime while working on QuickBooks and these aberrations lead to a complete dead stop. In the current discussion, we shall be throwing light on QuickBooks Error 539 and will let you know the updated solutions to resolve this error as soon as possible.
This QuickBooks error usually shows up in the form of an error message which states the following message “Error 539: QuickBooks encountered a problem and needs to close.’’ Keep an attentive eye while sailing through the contents of this piece of writing so as to get acquainted with the various aspects of this error, including the various methods to fix QuickBooks Error 539.
What are the Different Symptoms of QuickBooks Error Code 539?
Upon its advent, QuickBooks Error code 539 may show up various signs and symptoms. Usually, the following signs and symptoms are noticeable:
- When using QuickBooks, an error message related to Error 539 could show up at any time.
- The system becomes extremely slow and gives delayed responses to the user inputs.
- Frequent QuickBooks and PC crashes are other common signs that give an indication of this QuickBooks error.
You may see also: Fix QuickBooks Script Error: When Accessing QuickBooks in IE
Different Avenues for Resolving QuickBooks Error Code 539
If you are facing this error message 539 and want a quick resolution for the same, then, in that case, we suggest you go through the below-enumerated troubleshooting methods.
Method 1: Running the Disk Cleanup
When the system gets over-occupied cache and junk files, then also this annoying error may show up. For that matter, you can resort to the use of the disc cleanup tool in order to free up space on the hard drive through the below-given steps
- To start off, head to the Windows start menu and then type Disk Cleanup in the search bar.
- Double-click on the Disk Cleanup icon.
- Within the Cleanup window, you are supposed to opt for the C: disc and, soon after, start the process.
Method 2: Getting the Runtime Libraries reinstalled
It is recommended that you get the Microsoft Visual C ++ package reinstalled on the system, the steps for which are given as follows:
- Get to the Control Panel via the Windows start menu, and then pick the option corresponding to Programs and Features.
- Within Programs and Features, look for Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package and click on it.
- Upon clicking the tool, tap on the Uninstall option.
- Once the uninstallation concludes, get your system restarted.
- Soon after, get the latest C++ package downloaded on the system and subsequently install the same.
Read Also: What Is QuickBooks PDF Converter?
Method 3: Download the latest Tax Table
The error can also be rooted out by setting up the latest tax table, the process for which is given below:
- In the beginning, advance to the employees’ section.
- After that, proceed to the option to Get Payroll Updates.
- Click on the Update option available under the Get payroll updates option.
- When the latest tax table is set up, get QuickBooks restarted and examine whether QuickBooks error 539 still shows up.
Method 4: Uninstall any suspicious conflicting application
At times, certain conflicting programs running in the background may also lay grounds for error code 539. Under such circumstances, the best approach is to get any programs, which users find suspicious to be in conflict with QuickBooks functionalities, should be uninstalled.
- Initially, click on the Windows start menu and then look for the Control Panel by searching for the same in the search box. When located, double-click on it to open it.
- Within the Control Panel, head to Programs and Features and then pick the option to Uninstall the program.
- When the conflicting programs are uninstalled, get the system restarted and then open QuickBooks once again to examine if such issue still appears.
Method 5: The Graphics Driver should be reinstalled
There might be a possibility that the graphics driver is not set up properly or an incorrect driver is being set up on the PC. For that, users should uninstall the graphics driver and get the correct version installed on the system by following the brief procedure below:
- From the Start menu, head to the Device Manager initially.
- Soon after, search for the Graphics driver, click on it, and then pick the Uninstall button.
- Afterward, get your PC restarted and then install the driver once again.
Time to conclude!
This post contained various solutions for fixing QuickBooks error code 539. For additional assistance on the issue, or rather, any QB-related problems, you may connect to our certified QuickBooks error support team at the helpline i.e., 1-800-761-1787.
Other recommended topics: