Are you facing any of the QuickBooks internet connection errors IC 67186429, 67186457, 67186445, and 6718407? Well, today’s article is all about to resolve these connection errors using simple steps. These errors are basically Internet connection error that are seen when the server is unable to connect. The users often face them, while trying to download the QuickBooks update. These errors are considered to be a bit technical for the users to handle. However, if you want to fix them on your own, then reading the article ahead would of great help to you.
Or an alternative for the same can be to contact our accounting professionals and experts at our toll-free support number i.e. 1-800-761-1787. Do not think much in calling us at any point of time, we will be happy to help you.
You may also like: Pro tips to resolve QuickBooks Error code 12, 0
Why these payroll connection errors occurs?
While downloading a payroll update, the user might receive the following errors:
- IC 67186429
- IC 67186457
- IC 67186445
- IC 6718407
These errors are typically internet connection error, which are usually seen due to damaged files, firewalls, or incorrect internet settings.
The expected outcome of this can be that the user will be successfully able to download the latest payroll updates:
We assume that the user is having an active QuickBooks desktop payroll subscription.
It should be noted that rebooting the system has been known to Fix QuickBooks Payroll Internet Connection Errors. The user should restart the system if he/she hasn’t already tried this. In case the problem persists, then it is recommended to reconfigure the internet connection.
Fixation procedures of Internet Connection Errors IC 67186429, 67186457, 67186445 and 6718407
Now that you are familiar with the error, here is what you need to do:
Step 1: First of all, verify that you QuickBooks desktop payroll subscription is set to active
- The user is recommended to restart the system and then open QuickBooks
- After that, the user needs to select employees and then opt for my payroll service
- Followed by selecting account/billing information. And also ensure the status of the payroll subscription is set to active
- And then choose close. After this QuickBooks will connect with the server
Step 2: The user is then required to verify that the service key is appropriate (Verify the service key)
Step 3: Checking the system’s date and time is the next step
Step 4: Now, the user needs to add Intuit’s URL as a trusted site in internet explorer
- For this, the user needs to select tools then internet option in internet explorer
- After that, choose security tab
- And also, choose trusted sites icon
- The user will then have to select sites tab
- Followed by, in the add this website to the zone box, the user should enter *.intuit.com
- Also, the user should select to clear the require server verification for all sites in this zone checkbox
- The last step is to choose close and then hit OK button
Step 5: After this, the user should check the internet explorer settings
Note: The user should verify and troubleshoot QuickBooks desktop and internet explorer settings
Step 6: The user needs to configure the firewall, antivirus program, or other third party application (Configure the firewall in order to permit internet access to the following two QuickBooks files)
- C:\Program Files\Intuit\QuickBooks 200X\QBW32.exe
- C:\Program Files\Intuit\QuickBooks 200X\qbupdate.exe
Step 7: The last step is to perform a clean install of QuickBooks in selective startup mode
You may also read: What is QuickBooks Student Discount 2021?
We wind up the article over here, with the only hope that the steps above would help in resolving QuickBooks errors IC 67186429, 67186457, 67186445 and 6718407. But if by any chance the error troubles you, or you feel the need of technical assistance, then do not think much in calling us at our QuickBooks enterprise support number i.e. 1-800-761-1787. We will ensure to answer all your queries and resolve all the errors for you in no time.