Time and again, when you try to work on your QuickBooks software peacefully, you might be interrupted by some sort of error. One such error series that we will be discussing in today’s segment is QuickBooks internet connection errors IC 67186429, 67186457, 67186445, and 6718407. These errors are basically Internet connection error that are seen when the server is unable to connect. You might often face them, while trying to download the QuickBooks update. These errors are considered to be a bit technical, due to which you might find them and fix them as soon as possible. You can fix these all errors on your own by reading the article ahead toll the end.
An alternative for the same can be to contact our accounting professionals at 1-800-761-1787. Do not think much in calling us at any point of time, we will be happy to help you.
Why these payroll connection errors occurs?
While downloading a payroll update, you might receive the following errors:
- IC 67186429
- IC 67186457
- IC 67186445
- IC 6718407
These errors are typically internet connection error, which are usually seen due to damaged files, firewalls, or incorrect internet settings.
The expected outcome of this can be that you will be successfully able to download the latest payroll updates:
We assume that you are having an active QuickBooks desktop payroll subscription.
It should be noted that rebooting the system has been known to Fix QuickBooks Payroll Internet Connection Errors. You should restart the system if you haven’t already tried this. In case the problem persists, then it is recommended to reconfigure the internet connection.
You may also like: Latest methods to resolve QuickBooks error code 12, 0
Fixation procedures of Internet Connection Errors IC 67186429, 67186457, 67186445 and 6718407
Now that you are familiar with the error, here is what you need to do:
Step 1: First of all, verify that you QuickBooks desktop payroll subscription is set to active.
- Restart the system and then open QuickBooks,
- Go for employees and then opt for my payroll service.
- Further opt for account/billing information. And also ensure the status of the payroll subscription is set to active,
- Heading forward choose close. After this QuickBooks will connect with the server,
Step 2: You are then required to verify that the service key is appropriate (Verify the service key),
Step 3: Checking the system’s date and time is the next step,
- Under this process, you need to hit a right click on the system clock placed on the desktop screen and then select the adjust date/time option,
- You are then required to select the change date and time and also write the current date and time.
- Hit a click on OK twice.
- Moving ahead, you need to close and open the QuickBooks again.
- To end the process, you need to run the update of QuickBooks desktop again.
Read Also: How to Access QuickBooks Desktop Remotely?
Step 4: Now, you need to add Intuit’s URL as a trusted site in internet explorer.
- For this, select tools then internet option in internet explorer.
- Choose security tab.
- Go for trusted sites icon.
- You will then have to select sites tab.
- Followed by, in the add this website to the zone box, you should enter *.intuit.com.
- Opt for to clear the require server verification for all sites in this zone checkbox.
- The last step is to choose close and then hit OK button.
Step 5: After this, check the internet explorer settings.
Note: You should verify and troubleshoot QuickBooks desktop and internet explorer settings.
Step 6: Setting up and configuring the QuickBooks firewall
You need to configure the firewall, antivirus program, or other third party application (Configure the firewall in order to permit internet access to the following two QuickBooks files).
- C:\Program Files\Intuit\QuickBooks 200X\QBW32.exe
- C:\Program Files\Intuit\QuickBooks 200X\qbupdate.exe
Step 7: The last step is to perform a clean install of QuickBooks in selective startup mode.
We wind up the article over here, with the only hope that the steps above would help in resolving QuickBooks errors IC 67186429, 67186457, 67186445 and 6718407. But if by any chance the error troubles you, or you feel the need of technical assistance, then do not think much in calling us at our QuickBooks enterprise support number i.e. 1-800-761-1787. We will ensure to answer all your queries and resolve all the errors for you in no time.