All that you needed to know about Changing, Managing or updating you Intuit Account with CAMPs
QuickBooks is one of the Avant Garde accounting software that has brought a revolutionary change in accounting, bookkeeping, and accounting. Businesses irrespective of their sizes have been largely benefitted from this application as it has saved a lot of time, money, and effort by easing the complicated tasks.
CAMPs or Customer Account Management Portal is one feature that we will discuss in detail in this article. With the help of CAMPs you can easily manage products, accounts, billings, contacts and ID access. You can also review the charges, update the payment methods, update billing address or email address and lots more. Apart from the above-mentioned features CAMPs also helps in downloading the products, find license number and also cancel the subscription. Here’s a quick video that gives an overview of how to manage your QuickBooks desktop account using CAMPs.
Steps to Sign into CAMPs
- The very first step is to go to the camps.intuit.com
- Once done, you will have to now sign in with the Intuit account details.
- This may be a bit different with whatever you sign in to the company file.
- Lastly, if multiple products are present, then you will have to choose QuickBooks Desktop to go to CAMPs.
What to do if unable to sign into CAMPs
It often happens that users face difficulty in signing into CAMPs. In that case, you must note that CAMPs uses the same email ID with which the product is registered and this can be different from the one used in company file. If the email that is registered with the product is not yet connected with the Intuit account, then it will become much easier to create the account. And if you are using multiple accounts then it can be merged with the below mentioned steps.
- Firstly, you have to select I forgot my user ID and password.
- After that go to camps.intuit.com and then select Claim Account.
- If it doesn’t work, then you use Help signing into CAMPs
Uses of Customer Account Management Portal (CAMPs) for QuickBooks Desktop
Following activities you can perform using your Intuit CAPMs account:
- You can easily edit or change the email.
- Locate the License number.
- You will also be able to easily download products that you have purchased.
- Product orders, transactions and chargers can easily be checked.
- The primary contact can also be changed.
- You will also be able to add, edit and remove other users.
- Lastly, even the changing of business phone number and address can also be easily done in CAMPs.
What if Unable to See all the Products?
Sometimes you may face the issue of not being able to see all the products, in that case you have to follow the below mentioned instructions
- The user might have registered different products with different emails.
- In that case, you can always sign out of CAMPs and again visit camps.intuit.com
- Instead of signing in, you can try the claim account.
- This will actually help you in connect with the accounts with different emails.
- Once done, now you will be able to see all the other products.
Understanding CAMPs is not that complicated as it seems in the beginning, you cam simply follow articles available in the internet. However, if you get stuck anywhere or need more information related to it, then you can connect with our QuickBooks enterprise technical support team at 1-800-761-1787 who are actually trained experts available all throughout the day to assist you with any queries regarding QuickBooks.