Many users have been reporting about having encountered QuickBooks Error 214722100 when trying to export specific reports to 32-bit version of M.S Excel. In this context, the following error message appears on the screen ‘’Error: Unable to connect to QuickBooks – Error: 214722100’’ and ‘’Getting Module of object IRunning Instance Info failed’’.
This error may appear even if users have all the recent updates for Windows, QuickBooks 2022 and Excel already installed on their systems. The most potential troubleshooting solution for this error is to access the reports in the 64 bit Excel version.
What are the primary causes behind QuickBooks Error 214722100?
- Users might be using a 32-bit version of excel to access the reports.
- QuickBooks program may be outdated.
- The latest tax table may not be installed.
- Incompatibility between the M.S Excel version and QuickBooks.
You can also check: How to Troubleshoot The QuickBooks Error 1911?
What are the Solutions to Fix QuickBooks Report Error – 214722100?
Get the feasible solutions to resolve the QuickBooks 2022 Error 2147221000 when running Client Ready Payroll Report:
Solution 1: Update QuickBooks Manually
- The first step is to navigate to Intuit website and then head to the Downloads and Updates page.
- Herein, opt for the country and QuickBooks version.
- Subsequently, hit on Search.
- Soon after, download the updates.
- Upon successfully downloading the updates, get them installed on the system.
Solution 2: Download the payroll tax table
- Run QuickBooks and from therein, head to the Employees menu.
- Herein, pick the option to Get Payroll Updates.
- Besides the Payroll Update Info option, the tax table version should be available.
- Proceed with downloading the tax table.
- Upon downloading the tax table, open QuickBooks and try to access the Client Reports again.
Solution 3: Install the 64 bit version of M.S Office
- The first step is to uninstall M.S Office from the Control Panel.
- Open the Control Panel and click on Programs and Features.
- Now, choose QuickBooks and then hit on Uninstall/Change.
- Following that, hit on the Uninstall option and get the program removed from the system.
- Now, visit the official website of Microsoft and proceed with the downloading of 64 bit version of M.S Office.
- Make sure to download the correct product compatible with the Operating system.
- Upon downloading M.S Office 64-bit version, get it installed on the system.
- Type in the correct Product key while installation.
- Finally, try opening the reports via the 64-bit version of M.S Excel to check if QuickBooks Error 214722100 got resolved.
The current blog encapsulated all the updated methods for fixing QuickBooks Report Error 214722100. To get familiar with troubleshooting solutions for other accounting issues, users can visit a plethora of our FAQs and Articles, all available on our official website. You can also take help from our QuickBooks error support team via our helpline i.e., 1-800-761-1787
More helpful topics: