Facing QuickBooks printer library error and don’t know what to do? Well, we have a solution for that as well. The error if often seen with an error message that states as:
|Warning||The form you are about to print specifies the font, which is not installed on the system. You may wish to install the font. Click on ok to print anyway, or cancel to skip printing this form.|
|Working||You have chose tp email statements containing PDF file. Depending on the number of statements, this can take a long time. Hit the Escape key to cancel this job and schedule it for a more convenient time.|
|Intuit Printer Library||Could not print to printer. Check your printer section. |
Printer many have canceled from another program.
This is a pretty common error, and hinders the smooth printing process, as it doesn’t let the users to print the invoice. There can be a few different reasons behind the occurrence of this error. In this article, we will be talking about the causes and fixes of this QuickBooks printer library error, in case you are interested, make sure to read this post carefully till the end. You can also contact our technical support team for any further tech related assistance.
What causes the QuickBooks printer library error?
The Intuit Printer Library Error can be caused due to the following reasons. Let us have a look:
- If the computer RAM is overloaded.
- Or if a driver is missing.
- Another reason can be if the printer is not supported.
- If the fonts in the invoice do not tally.
- You can also face such an error if the specified fonts are not installed.
Types of QuickBooks Printing Issues
There are different types of printing issues in QuickBooks desktop. Some of are as:
- Could not print to printer
- Problems printing transactions or reports
- Unable to save as .pdf file
- QuickBooks Enterprise Unable to Print
- Unable to Print Invoice and Checks in QuickBooks
- QuickBooks Printing problems in MAC
- You cannot print directly to the QuickBooks PDF Converter
- Intuit Printer Library Error
- QuickBooks 1099 form printing problems
What consequences can be faced of printer library error in QuickBooks?
- One of the major consequences can be, users might not be able to connect to the selected printer, Microsoft XPS document writer, or XPS port.
- You cannot print to printer.
- Another issue can be that you will not be able to save the file in PDF format.
- The QuickBooks software will not be able to save forms or reports.
- The error can also result in QuickBooks not being able to complete the action due to missing pdf component.
Methods to fix the Intuit Printer Library Error or QuickBooks Won’t Print
You can perform the following methods to fix the printer library error. Let us have a look:
Method 1: Make use of QuickBooks PDF and print repair tool
- You need to first download the QuickBooks tool hub file and then open the QuickBooksToolsHub.exe file to introduce it.
- Next step is to open the Download folder and Install it.
- You will then have to select Program problems from the tool hub after it opens up.
- Later on, select the QuickBooks pdf and print repair tool. This will take a moment.
- It is then required to try to perform the steps involved in PDF file related task that earlier created an issue.
- In case the issue continues, you are suggested to reboot the system and try once again.
Method 2: Reset the temp organizer authorization
- Under this method, you need to press Windows + R keys.
- And open the Run folder.
- Next step is to type %TEMP% and hit Enter tab.
- Also, right click the space of the Temp organizer and select Properties.
- You will then have to select Security tab.
- And also guarantee all Usernames and gatherings appearing on the Security tab having Full control.
- Next step is to move to Saving as pdf again inside QuickBooks.
- And rename the qbprint.qbp file.
- And find the qbprint.qbp file.
- You need to right click the QBprint.qbp file for QuickBooks form and choose Rename tab.
- Next step is to add Word old to the file name.
- And open the QuickBooks software.
- The next step is to select Printer setup.
- And choose any transaction in the form name list and choose OK tab.
- This will make another qbprint.qbp file.
- Last step is to open and Print the transaction and check the situation with Intuit printer library error.
Method 3: Fix issues with the Printer
- Initially, turn off your PC and the Printer.
- Afterward, double-check to make sure there are no paper jams and that the paper is correctly positioned in the tray.
- Also, make sure the interface connections are securely attached by unplugging and re-plugging them again.
- Thereafter, restart both the Printer and the PC.
- Now, launch the Control Panel from the Start menu.
- Choose Printer in the Control Panel.
- Verify that your Printer is connected to the internet by right-clicking and hitting on the Use Printer Online option.
- Double-click the Printer and delete the current print queue (if any).
- Afterward, print a Test Page.
- If the test page prints correctly, then both the Printer and the computer are in working order.
- On the contrary, if your Test Page doesn’t print, try connecting your computer to another one.
- Afterward, visit the official website of the printer manufacturer to download and install the most recent printer driver.
- If the Printer still malfunctions, try connecting it to a different PC and monitor.
- If the issues keep pervading and the Intuit Printer Library Error doesn’t get fixed by following these directions, then jump on towards the next method.
Reading this article, might have helped you in tackling the Intuit printer library error in QuickBooks, but if you are facing any sort of issue, then feel free to contact our QuickBooks error support team professionals using our helpline i.e., 1-800-761-1787. Our professionals will ensure to provide the best possible support to the users.